Reliance

Reliance

Reliance Employee Review

Productive and self Centered

I think it is the best productive and the best way to grow opportunity to make best use of skills and impression to fulfill the requests of the time quality given to us.

Same role

friendly environment

everyone in the workplace is cooperative and very friendly. the manager knows how to deal with situations he is often calm and understanding. it is an enjoyable place to learn more about marketing.
Same role

Productive and nice working environment

My duty was fully customer and service oriented, I had to take care of the consumer needs I learned how to pursue people on buying a particular kind of product The management was excellent as they always motivated their employees The job environment was really nice The hardest part of the job was dealing with some thiefs who came in the store Everything else about job was enjoyable

Pros

Great crew members

Cons

Less salary

Productive and fun workplace.

As an Instrument engineer i got such a workplace to learn and improve my knowledge in instrumentation and also i used to know my responsibilities of an engineer in a running plant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with