Reliance

Reliance

Reliance Employee Review

Helped customers find specific products, answering questions and offering advice. Troubleshot and resolved issues with cash registers, card scanners and printers. Maintained high productivity by efficiently processing cash, credit, debit and voucher program payments for customers.Helped customers update accounts, sign up for new services and take advantage of special offers.Resolved customer problems by investigating issues, answering questions and building rapport.

Same role

Overall experience was good to work with RIL & learnt many more things

Before. Joining Reliance I was not much exactly aware about Polymer market. I learnt many more things which helps to caliber my skills like, soft skills, Knowledge of Polymer market.
Same role

postpaid sim card sales

sim card sales and port the another company sim card user to our company. with our sim and plan.Great to work it's place i get good exprince to work hear.
Same location

second company as an civil engineer

this was my second company as an civil engineer i learnt a lot into that stressed amosphere, same time i came to know the meaning of management into that atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with

• Reliance
  • Productive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?