Reliance

Reliance Employee Reviews in Jamnagar, Gujarat

I am very helpfull and great team player. I enjoyed working at project site especially JERP-3. I worked in LDPE plant where i can gain lots of practical experience of my field

Enjoy my work

Worked as a Butler and serve high profile people.very friendly and very helpful staff and the company enjoy my work and learn so many things.i love with this company

I satisfied

I heard this company is very useful and hire mostly employees. In this company working system is perfect with safety. In this company manufacturing various products. That's all

Pros

Cons

Minimum 8 hours

Good at all.

Good company at all. and this good company in jamnagar gujrat . this is good company and salary was also good but very high distance also. this is not bad.

Pros

free food

Cons

lomg hour

Easy and fun working with it.

Working experience is outstanding, employee friendly company, lots of benefits with compensation provided by the company. Facility provided by company as per recruited cadder is satisfying.

Pros

Transportation

challenging and productive

Working in a Refinery is itself a challenge and meeting those challenges ia big task. reliance jamnagar being the worlds biggest refinery in terms of area, production and safety culture is a lesson for small scale industry. working here in this environment is a technical benefit and heaven for new learners.

workplace with square table

work was interesting.co-workers helped alot. drafting & PDS Modelling is my part of the job. I have learned somany helpful things which I need to develop my skills.

Pros

payable lunch

Cons

short break

Good working area

Raise Monthly bill and update its certification and prepare reconciliation. Develop and prepare progress “S” curve, manpower histogram, equipment usage and materials schedule dates Progress and monitoring reports- putting the plan into action. Monitor progress installation procurement, Check on progress & Verify works complete Monitor material deliveries and drawing production Target work areas, Review Progress, Prepare detailed Monthly Reports to owner, Forecast Progress.

workers work properly,better safety then other and mainanance of equipment is properly .i

i learn how to handle workers to do their work properly.i had enjoy my work in reliance of safety supervisor.i feel bad when i stand up under the rain for three hour.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with