Reliance

Reliance Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

second company as an civil engineer

this was my second company as an civil engineer i learnt a lot into that stressed amosphere, same time i came to know the meaning of management into that atmosphere.

Helped customers find specific products, answering questions and offering advice. Troubleshot and resolved issues with cash registers, card scanners and printers. Maintained high productivity by efficiently processing cash, credit, debit and voucher program payments for customers.Helped customers update accounts, sign up for new services and take advantage of special offers.Resolved customer problems by investigating issues, answering questions and building rapport.

Its good

Good place you can work here for a long time very supportive and comfortable environment are their ,everyone will support you in every step whenever, and wherever you need

Amasing fun and intresting

I feel very proud to be a employ of this company I got respect in my staff as I deserve the most worst part is that when I was late they cut my half day sallery for only five munites

Pros

Tea berak lunch and party

Cons

did not get any advantage from this job

Its was good to start with such a big organisation, But the management was not good and well qualified, internally lot of partiality is going with employee.

Productive and motivating company having very supportive team leader and managers

My experience in Reliance was very good. I learned many things from here like time management, communicating effectively with clients and team members.

If you are looking for knowledge, you're at the right place.

All international standards are followed while completing any task and protocols are respected every time. Hardest part of the job is to balance work and life.

flexible time scheduled

good place to work . management is so supportive , salary and other benefit is best as compare to other, flexible timing . good platform for the begineers

Pros

free lunch

reliance this month closed

Reliance this month is closed thats why i am looking for job very nice job good experiance with reliance as a salesman.. good communication skills improvr with retailor

Productive and Great Learning Culture

- Managers and Circle Managers were easily approachable - Great work environment and work culture - Learned almost everything, from sales to operations and then to management. - Value for employees is hard to find these days but it was not bad here. - Employees were helpful, great and approachable

Pros

I got to play games and some music in free times.

Cons

The branches are all shut

having fun and attractive salery

I want so attractive salary and promotion thats only. With it i want coporation of senior officer who can atleast motivate me in a right direction enough.

Pros

lunch must be nutrientive

Cons

till eight to ten hours only

Reliance culture

No or less work pressure, good work culture, good environment, good campus, nice people, good team structure are some of the pros of this company Focus on training, learning and development, empowering the employee etc

Nothing much to say

In one simple line: Did not learn much neither had good time. It had very good cafeteria, all type of Indian vegetarian cuisine and very big company space in some acres. People enjoyed lunch and then walk time.

Mudlogger

Looking out for new challenges, monitoring the well conditions and assisting geologist in picking up formation tops and lithology description. Learning never ends in life there always so much to learn from elders and youngsters. Team work has always been my motivation and continue in well understanding colleagues. Staying away from family is the hardest part, but all sacrifices are leads to ones satisfaction. when working here everyday is learning and that is the enjoyable thing for me.

Decision Making power

 Working closely with the senior management to drive all the brand initiatives no matter how big the project is, the company teaches you how to turnaround things in time multiple teams and no decision making power

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Top heavy

Good be part of this sector

Good for careing skill And also for speaking and communication And also learn about network Business tricks Good management When cust service do not work asnd takes time clear the cust retain is very important

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Na

Yes very good

It was a very good experience to work with such a big company. The experience and knowledge which I got is unanswerable.. It was a fantastic experience.

Pros

Free coupons

Cons

No leavez

• Worked on MIS. • Coordination with IT and field team. • CRM management (Database). • Error Resolution. • Productive • Good Job Culture

Good Knowledge of Drive test

Average to find good carrier in this company ,the thing is not good management is not proper,salary issue is more in this company and moving from one position to another more in week.

Pros

N/a

Na

Reliance is a good company and about our work profile i was handling Escalation dept through mail and call. our TL or manager they was handling properly and managment was also good.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

An Software engineer with 7 years of Experience in Java/J2EE and JavaScript technologies

Working on creating new UI using Angular.js and Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework. Working for intuitive designing and Coding using Java, Spring at backend and Angualar.js as Client side MVC in frontend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with