Reliance logo
Reliance

Reliance Culture reviews

Clear

friendly environment

everyone in the workplace is cooperative and very friendly. the manager knows how to deal with situations he is often calm and understanding. it is an enjoyable place to learn more about marketing.

Good work environment

Work environment is good, Professional planingOrganizational manneredQualified, we loved working they are always improving the level of work and culture.

Unforgettable work opportunity!

Hardest part of my job was to self declare my errors done in work,you are considered a lifelong learner, finding people doing right and be a part of a large family of meritocratic culture

Pros

It is the best company i worked in.

Cons

You need to be a bit extrovert, which i was not.

Ok

Good work culture hr function is very strong and coperative with employees Prepare your self what you have written in your resume Show your confidence that you are the right càndidate for this job

Its good

Good place you can work here for a long time very supportive and comfortable environment are their ,everyone will support you in every step whenever, and wherever you need

about job summary

this is a great company which provide me lots of experience to explore my knowledge and culture and i missed my job because all members were very coperative.

Best place i’ve ever worked.

People were so good there. Everyone was too friendly and supports each other in every problem.i got positive vibes from that place and environment, that’s why i like that place the most. it was fun working over there.

productive and energtic

working in reliance helped me to deal with lot of people of different culture. I was able to help to increase in the profit by 10 percent with my abilities.

productive and fun place to work

learned lot of techniques for smarter work in a practical way to routine subject matter. managed well both customer and management satisfaction. well organised culture. enjoying with customers.

Pros

free transport and discounts in products.

Best work place to work

Do your best to achieve the target.. The management will help you alot The atmosphere is suitable for locals The management will take responsibility for you

good place to work.

it is really a good place for the people who are looking for start up jobs. and the crew members are really helpful, and friendly.the pay is really great

Worked for long hours & busy throughout the day yet enjoyed with new challenging. Learned multitasking while dealing with customers, suppliers & factory staff. Very Good management.

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Strssfull job with lot of pressure but still interesting

1.Cordinating team daily and monitering there daily target and achievemen 2.Daily concall with superiors and with my team mates 3Good work cultutre still there is lot of pressure situation to be handled 4.Management support is good

Productive workplace

A healthy environment with very helpful colleagues. I learned about how to interact with customers, how to manage a team of 15 employees, sales management.

Over all good

Its very Nice experience actually i like some things in 'My company our company culture,behaveur , working style , commitment, its over all good i like our head incharge they all very coool

Great company to work with

1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly. 2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore. 3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure. 4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects. 5. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only …

Productive and motivating company having very supportive team leader and managers

My experience in Reliance was very good. I learned many things from here like time management, communicating effectively with clients and team members.

Had a safe working environment.

The entire workplace was at the best of cleanliness and filled with staff to help and support you through out the journey. never had to complain about anything.

Nice workplace but bad communication

Nice workplace but bad communication among staffs, our boss was nice though. We had a great relationship during my time with Reliance company.. I thank all the staffs of their company for giving me great experience..

not do like a i will do job with enjoy then only we can achieve out targets

not do like a i will do job with enjoy then only we can achieve out targets, job culture was so good management was very joyful with employees and workers..

good work environment

Good place to work,good culture,fun making,lots of activities to do,Learning process is good,Good communication with the team members, lots of company projects to participate.

Pros

good food

Cons

sufficient work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with