Reliance logo

Reliance Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

challenging but no future

challenging but no future. no longer a good place to work at. very good company if you want to learn. work-personal life balance is also great. salary is decent

Good work environment

Work environment is good, Professional planingOrganizational manneredQualified, we loved working they are always improving the level of work and culture.

Unforgettable work opportunity!

Hardest part of my job was to self declare my errors done in work,you are considered a lifelong learner, finding people doing right and be a part of a large family of meritocratic culture

Pros

It is the best company i worked in.

Cons

You need to be a bit extrovert, which i was not.

Productive and self Centered

I think it is the best productive and the best way to grow opportunity to make best use of skills and impression to fulfill the requests of the time quality given to us.

Good

I have a very very good experience but im searching for a Better opportunity and a new role and new segment where the work conditions are different and change my job profile

1 need to work with Team Reliance so as to explore the new avenue & possibilities of life. Good Location, Well maintained Food Court, Great Cafeteria & Recreational Rooms, Overall Great Place to Work

Not good

Few salary in this company no traval Alavance there no room For accomodate no food so I resigned on this firm now i want a good job in good company ok

about job summary

this is a great company which provide me lots of experience to explore my knowledge and culture and i missed my job because all members were very coperative.

Good

It was a tiring job and timings were not flexible at all. There was least scope of personal growth. The staff was not cooperative and there was lack of team spirit.

Good and fun place to work , friendlly atmosphere

Reliance is really a good company to work as a newly employee . It come across various things and numerous things you get to learn . It’s all friendly and comforts environment that you feel fresh and full of vigour even after working whole day !!

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance?

good

Good team work and evvironment also good...working in filed work...i have worked in reliance jio for a period of 3yrs in market and service...........

nice

good company for working , i was working in sub contractor , my clint is reliance. raliance provide good safety equipments . very big company with many entrance.

Overall experience was good to work with RIL & learnt many more things

Before. Joining Reliance I was not much exactly aware about Polymer market. I learnt many more things which helps to caliber my skills like, soft skills, Knowledge of Polymer market.

Work is easy but pressure load and working hours heavy to work there

Company has not informed that first u're in payroll and suddenly they tell u work for technical support process and there work load is to heavy to reference any services and multiple way of dealing through a customer and continued way of working hours and there is timer which has to be setup when u login ur pc and the working process of 8 hours is not completed in this company u have to sit and complete ur working hours shift and then u go home and there is no cab services at all if person stuck somewhere they told u that trains are stopped and the company tells that u have to come on time anyhow situation

Cons

Long hours working

It is the best workplace for Electrical work

It has been best experience of my life for electrical work. It is very helpful for knowing world wide electrical components. Great work experience with different country people.

productive and energtic

working in reliance helped me to deal with lot of people of different culture. I was able to help to increase in the profit by 10 percent with my abilities.

I satisfied

I heard this company is very useful and hire mostly employees. In this company working system is perfect with safety. In this company manufacturing various products. That's all

Pros

Cons

Minimum 8 hours

Good

In this company i learned many more thing about work life. After all it was my 1st job. Office atmosphere is always hot. But from outside it always cool.

Productive,Not Fun work

Not interested in Salary, I am dedicated to that work,willness,job is tough,some who are interested in goods carrier, sales,other activities,security etc

Pros

No lunches

Cons

5 hours

Good

I was lucky that I work with this organization and it's provide me full authority to do inventive things during my working period. Just want to tell all of you if you get chance to work with this company please don't miss it.

Best opportunity

Good company and growth .best name and marketing values and right fucher. Any past time value s. And good salrs bay groups. & best fucher opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with