Reliance logo
Reliance

Reliance Management reviews

Clear

second company as an civil engineer

this was my second company as an civil engineer i learnt a lot into that stressed amosphere, same time i came to know the meaning of management into that atmosphere.

Na

Reliance is such a great company friendly environment absolutely amazing company, management was amazing very helpful I have learned so many things from that company

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good work place

Clam and relax environment for work Supportive coworkers Good management Job timing was flexible Easy to understand the work situation Good salary

Amazing work experiencr.

My Typical day at work was full of new experiences, for you would never know who would walk through that door. I enjoyed doing customer service and my co-workers and management would always motivate and guide me to become the best i can be everyday! Pros My manager would bring in snacks for us Cons 5 hours or less wouldn't get a lunch break

Work place culture is good

Reliance Digital work place is very good.very good commitments to staff. service to customers is very good. Management is very good flow of working thier duties and responsibilities.

productive and fun place to work

learned lot of techniques for smarter work in a practical way to routine subject matter. managed well both customer and management satisfaction. well organised culture. enjoying with customers.

Pros

free transport and discounts in products.

Best work place to work

Do your best to achieve the target.. The management will help you alot The atmosphere is suitable for locals The management will take responsibility for you

Prodctive

Experiences till now is good The management and tha plant is in best condition now as well as the cleanliness are also good and hygenice environment with better security.

Worked for long hours & busy throughout the day yet enjoyed with new challenging. Learned multitasking while dealing with customers, suppliers & factory staff. Very Good management.

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Strssfull job with lot of pressure but still interesting

1.Cordinating team daily and monitering there daily target and achievemen 2.Daily concall with superiors and with my team mates 3Good work cultutre still there is lot of pressure situation to be handled 4.Management support is good

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance?

Productive workplace

A healthy environment with very helpful colleagues. I learned about how to interact with customers, how to manage a team of 15 employees, sales management.

did not get any advantage from this job

Its was good to start with such a big organisation, But the management was not good and well qualified, internally lot of partiality is going with employee.

Great company to work with

1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly. 2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore. 3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure. 4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects. 5. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only …

Productive and motivating company having very supportive team leader and managers

My experience in Reliance was very good. I learned many things from here like time management, communicating effectively with clients and team members.

flexible time scheduled

good place to work . management is so supportive , salary and other benefit is best as compare to other, flexible timing . good platform for the begineers

Pros

free lunch

Cons

not do like a i will do job with enjoy then only we can achieve out targets

not do like a i will do job with enjoy then only we can achieve out targets, job culture was so good management was very joyful with employees and workers..

hello

• Designing, Engineering, Project Management & roll-out of electronic security systems in all RRL formats across Gujarat state. • Project rollout: Actively involved in installation of different types of electronic security systems at new stores and offices of Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) across Gujarat state.

Good managers but not so good management

The managers were of good standing and understood employee needs and tried to provide for the same. However, the top management seemed oblivious to the needs and didn't seem to be making the right decisions.

Pros

Good managers

Cons

Low salaries, long hours

Experiance

Initial it was good but as the time passed away all their commitments proved to be false. Atmosphere of the office was not good. And many more.........

Pros

no pros

Cons

sallery issues, lies, no holiday specific, no proper management

Productive and Great Learning Culture

- Managers and Circle Managers were easily approachable - Great work environment and work culture - Learned almost everything, from sales to operations and then to management. - Value for employees is hard to find these days but it was not bad here. - Employees were helpful, great and approachable

Pros

I got to play games and some music in free times.

Cons

The branches are all shut

Productive and nice working environment

My duty was fully customer and service oriented, I had to take care of the consumer needs I learned how to pursue people on buying a particular kind of product The management was excellent as they always motivated their employees The job environment was really nice The hardest part of the job was dealing with some thiefs who came in the store Everything else about job was enjoyable

Pros

Great crew members

Cons

Less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with