Reliance

Reliance Employee Reviews

Reliance is a good industry to learn very competitive, growth in very slow in terms of yearly

Reliance is a secure company to work,but higher management is not so supportive and yearly growth is very low.Pressure is too high you can't main personal life as mostly overloaded with work.

Pros

Competitive and learning environment

Cons

Management, yearly growth and work life balance

Productive workplace

A healthy environment with very helpful colleagues. I learned about how to interact with customers, how to manage a team of 15 employees, sales management.

Best opportunity

Good company and growth .best name and marketing values and right fucher. Any past time value s. And good salrs bay groups. & best fucher opportunity.

Work is worship

I am an Indian, after 18 years complete Army job voluntary retired. My last service at J&K( 1999 to 2001 } my professional duty is store keeper technical

Pros

Free lunchs

Cons

Short

Customer service

Helping customers by approaching them with the new plans or offers and generating daily report based on the business.handling team to give the proper support.

complete freedom to work independently

how to handle channel partners, create innovative ideas to promote their business, tackle a bad situation at recession,,,opportunity to grow with organisation

Pros

free voice and data

Cons

salary split up

running HXT on wire

As above working with vessel and drillship Working offshore and onshore India. Was based in Kakainada which is very remote area of the control so taking equipment into country was a challenge

Pros

good money

Cons

long travel

Fun working plus productive Environment

Working in ReliNCE TRENDS, was fun as we did customer srvice with smile. Most prior thing was to help the customer and delivering our services of the garment's with ease.

Pros

fun environment

Cons

i had got my internship so had to move.

Good to work and Nice ambiance

good environments to work, and very good infrastructure facility they are providing . in reliance providing to us traveling allowance and they will give bones and other things.

no fun on workplace

mangament was friendly and helpful every i work for 8 hours .this is a standing job. they not provide salary on proper time. this place is far away from my home

Pros

free meals

Cons

standing job

did not get any advantage from this job

Its was good to start with such a big organisation, But the management was not good and well qualified, internally lot of partiality is going with employee.

Over all good

Its very Nice experience actually i like some things in 'My company our company culture,behaveur , working style , commitment, its over all good i like our head incharge they all very coool

It was greta experience

It was great company which gave me exposures on latest technologies and work environment was god and ya it was the india's biggest telecommunication industry

Pros

Free lapops

Cons

No canteen

Great company to work with

1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly. 2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore. 3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure. 4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects. 5. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only …

Good at all.

Good company at all. and this good company in jamnagar gujrat . this is good company and salary was also good but very high distance also. this is not bad.

Pros

free food

Cons

lomg hour

Productive and motivating company having very supportive team leader and managers

My experience in Reliance was very good. I learned many things from here like time management, communicating effectively with clients and team members.

If you are looking for knowledge, you're at the right place.

All international standards are followed while completing any task and protocols are respected every time. Hardest part of the job is to balance work and life.

Had a safe working environment.

The entire workplace was at the best of cleanliness and filled with staff to help and support you through out the journey. never had to complain about anything.

friendly atmosphere in workplace

nice to work,senior staffs are friendly,i learned a lot from there that how to work in big sites like refinary,that works made me more responsible,but salary is not good,

Nice workplace but bad communication

Nice workplace but bad communication among staffs, our boss was nice though. We had a great relationship during my time with Reliance company.. I thank all the staffs of their company for giving me great experience..

good

Learned lots of thing. very friendly employee. lots of cultural activities. stress less working days. so many safety programme. full family health insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with