Reliance

Reliance Employee Reviews

Reliance is a good industry to learn very competitive, growth in very slow in terms of yearly

Reliance is a secure company to work,but higher management is not so supportive and yearly growth is very low.Pressure is too high you can't main personal life as mostly overloaded with work.

Pros

Competitive and learning environment

Cons

Management, yearly growth and work life balance

flexible time scheduled

good place to work . management is so supportive , salary and other benefit is best as compare to other, flexible timing . good platform for the begineers

Pros

free lunch

Cons

reliance jio has a wide network in all over india. i will enjoy my work and i promise that i will do my job with full of confidence.

all the customers of reliance jio have a good behaviour.so i will do my best definitely. i know that i have the responsibility of customers to provide them good service and if i respect them then my impression remain good on customers.

not do like a i will do job with enjoy then only we can achieve out targets

not do like a i will do job with enjoy then only we can achieve out targets, job culture was so good management was very joyful with employees and workers..

good work environment

Good place to work,good culture,fun making,lots of activities to do,Learning process is good,Good communication with the team members, lots of company projects to participate.

Pros

good food

Cons

sufficient work load

hello

• Designing, Engineering, Project Management & roll-out of electronic security systems in all RRL formats across Gujarat state. • Project rollout: Actively involved in installation of different types of electronic security systems at new stores and offices of Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) across Gujarat state.

reliance this month closed

Reliance this month is closed thats why i am looking for job very nice job good experiance with reliance as a salesman.. good communication skills improvr with retailor

Good managers but not so good management

The managers were of good standing and understood employee needs and tried to provide for the same. However, the top management seemed oblivious to the needs and didn't seem to be making the right decisions.

Pros

Good managers

Cons

Low salaries, long hours

Fun and learning

Good and enjoyable company.they just launch 4g in india.am the part of 4g project.the salary of this company is quite impressive and i Lear alots of technical skills about routers,antennas etc

Pros

Free games

Experiance

Initial it was good but as the time passed away all their commitments proved to be false. Atmosphere of the office was not good. And many more.........

Pros

no pros

Cons

sallery issues, lies, no holiday specific, no proper management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance?

Productive and Great Learning Culture

- Managers and Circle Managers were easily approachable - Great work environment and work culture - Learned almost everything, from sales to operations and then to management. - Value for employees is hard to find these days but it was not bad here. - Employees were helpful, great and approachable

Pros

I got to play games and some music in free times.

Cons

The branches are all shut

Productive and nice working environment

My duty was fully customer and service oriented, I had to take care of the consumer needs I learned how to pursue people on buying a particular kind of product The management was excellent as they always motivated their employees The job environment was really nice The hardest part of the job was dealing with some thiefs who came in the store Everything else about job was enjoyable

Pros

Great crew members

Cons

Less salary

Productive and fun workplace

My name is Jitendra Vishwakarma.I live in Rourkela, Odisha, India. and I have completed my intermediate with commerce in Rourkela Junior College. And I have also done diploma in Computer Education DCA at abboft computer at Udit Nagar. Tally ERP 9 Unitech Udit Nagar and I have knowledge of also Internet and social media like Gmail Facebook YouTube etcetera.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

having fun and attractive salery

I want so attractive salary and promotion thats only. With it i want coporation of senior officer who can atleast motivate me in a right direction enough.

Pros

lunch must be nutrientive

Cons

till eight to ten hours only

I am very helpfull and great team player. I enjoyed working at project site especially JERP-3. I worked in LDPE plant where i can gain lots of practical experience of my field

computer operator & accountant

i am interested to accountant and computer operator and Assistant manager. you are take the decision by my resume and now present my CTC with me. i handle all office work as a computer.

Pros

full time

Reliance culture

No or less work pressure, good work culture, good environment, good campus, nice people, good team structure are some of the pros of this company Focus on training, learning and development, empowering the employee etc

work hard learn the many more things

good team work & salary not any issue good learning things increament good. work on sql is very good with my team my good experiance in this reliance.

Pros

lunch

Cons

party

Best work place and team work

I was learned to work with team and management skills,work on time,task management and enjoyable working hours and handling different kind of work issues.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

Healthcare

Nothing much to say

In one simple line: Did not learn much neither had good time. It had very good cafeteria, all type of Indian vegetarian cuisine and very big company space in some acres. People enjoyed lunch and then walk time.

Reliance industry is very nice place to stated your journey life settle job opportunity this company

I am worked in reliance jewel very nice job Comfortable job working full time handle all customers and help them diamond and gold jewellery 10 hours working time

Cons

full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance with