RELX Group

RELX Group Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Fast pace organisation

This is very fast pace organisation. I really enjoyed working on this environment as well. I have learned lot of new things and enjoyed my work here. I really like working for this company.

Good company

Its good company to work, however, there is stagnation after some few years due to flat organizations structure It has been awarded one of top 5 culture in the world

Pros

Salary, work life

Cons

Some internal politics sometimes

Very good work life balance

It is one organisation with the best management team I have ever seen. A very good organisation to be part of. Work-life balance is outstanding. Usage of many latest technologies.

Great place to work. You can get all the best things from this company. Job security is high. Work life balance is extra ordinary. Facilities are also great

Very Adpative Environment

Work/ Life balance is a significant factor with Elsevier Assertive and pro-active management with the business and the supportive company towards employee.

Pros

Free food, Good ambience, Work life balance

Great place to work. Cab facilities provided. Job security is high. No need to get panic about job security. You can move to other departments based upon the requirements in it. Salary & Benefits are great.

Pros

Day shift, subsidized lunch, Cab facility, Great Salary & Perks, Work from Home

Elsevier Review

Elsevier is a heaven to work. The training provided before joining the company makes everyone feel comfortable. The perks are good and the variable pay helps.

Pros

Package

Cons

Work never gets over.

Productive and fun place to work with helpful managers that help you advance your career

Excellent and motivating working environment Managers are extremely cooperative and helpful in your career growth Working here helps you to be independent in decision making, responsibility and attaining customer satisfaction

Productive and learning atmosphere

Its been more than three years working with the organization, managed and implemented various policies and procedure to improve the working style and atmosphere, I learned how to handle work under pressure. Work culture is smooth. Hardest part is to deal with many honorable authorities of various high Courts and well managed and work with them. Most enjoyable part was the ist interaction with the higher official of my company and i was not feeling i am meeting with them first time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELX Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare RELX Group with

Learn about RELX Group in popular locations

• RELX Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?