Renault

Renault Employee Reviews

Had the pleasure of working with this company, great work life balance, amazing colleagues, lots of breaks and easy going atmosphere. All depends on your manager and I had the best manager ever. She was very considerate and respectful about me and my work. She was more like a leader or coach rather than a dictator which made us work for her even more.
Pros
Good work culture, long breaks, easy atmosphere, performance or quality matters over quantity.
Cons
Low salary and perks
Stressful Learned Teamcenter Management is very bad Working culture is nice Don't expect a good salary. It's a government company. No MNC culture People are nice
I have been working at Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre full-time for more than 5 years Pros: Relaxed Work Work Environment Learning with respect to self-interest Work time Cons: Not Directional Low Compensation Management indecisive during an emergency situation Does not encourage talent 3 year bond for freshers and travel bond of one year
Pros
Less pressure and not much work load
Cons
Less salary and less challenges
1) You can't get basic infrastructure to do your work because management main objective is cost saving. 2) Very few manager are supportive to employees.
Pros
Cons
Better stay away from this organisation for few years untill get restructure the management.
I worked at Renault corporate office here working culture is really great they always taking care of their employees spaces are big nice cafeteria and supportive management.
Nice place to work, Difficult to learn and growth in career, as production was set too busy to achieve output every hour.. Renault very simply job and very interesting work in this field renault car is very good and his work is very good. all are worker is nice and hardly work in field.
Working culture is good Good Management Transportation is good Environmental is very good to work Chances to get involved ourself in the process improvements
OK company to work for. However, salary increase and benefits are at minimum level. Growth is slow and almost stagnant at some cases. Regional politics and favoritism is quite prevalent in India office.
Pros
Salary on Time
Cons
Slow Growth and low pay scale
No work culture stressful work Good paymasters in India.Bad management,No worklife balance.Tries to implement US culture in India.No career path.Has health benefits
Every day of company has an challenge role to do. there is innovative ideas and it is executed every day. i learned about the environment of MNC and i gained knowledge in the supply chain. there is lots of work for improving the skill of the every persons. The management is good and they are employee friendly.
Global organization with multi cultural exposure. Place to explore more and open to ideas. More professional & advanced systems and process Opportunities are more to learn and execute Diversity & empowerment for women Global standards and policies
Environmental friendly and nice place to work. The company has many bridges for the Employees to shine in their respective roles ans cross train for taking additional responsibility.
Good place to work. nice workplace culture work life balance Learning curves are more Management needs to improve Transparency should be in appraisal
The plant was big and the work level was pressure mind. In apprentice trainee the work was very hard and pressure. But we learn more about the field of Automotive.
I am working on-site in Renault so the experience as a vendor is very bad. You will feel alienated here. They treat the vendor employees in a different way.,Although It has a peaceful work culture I didn't feel the zeel working here. There was less exposure to learning new things in Renault.
New products makes easy to encorage to work and seniors are happy to help always. Relaxed and motivated work environment. People love to work here but increment sucks.
It was good to work at renault. But the management was not good. They need to consider the employees line and choice of growth. It was good to work in close collaboration with Euopean ppl.
According to some factor or criteria we can review Infrastructure nice one.. Safety maintenance is good.. . They giving good foods for employees... And then cab and buses providing over all 60 km circumstances of company.. At RNAIPL
I have worked this place as happily and worked with collaborative manner. As a team we have delivered lot projects and got lot of appreciation from client.
I consider myself a responsible, creative, with initiative and punctuality, I accept with pleasure the challenges and goals that your organization could assign me, with good handle of the interpersonal relationships, ability to work in teams, ability to work under high pressure, so as to solve problems efficiently and achieve the goals set by the company and my work group.
People with experience can earn a lot...but as fresher joined as GAT U will not get anything other than work..Try to get permant position like or else it will be difficult
  1. Employee Reviews