Renovision Automation Services Pvt. Ltd

Renovision Automation Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Salary was too much low as per the IT sector. Management person are good and helping nature. The most enjoyable part of the Job is Client Location work.
Pros
Management is supportive
Cons
Salary day was 7th of every month.
HR are very helpful but work enviroment is not so good at client locarion. So suggested to everyone who want to work at RASPL it is a good company for start your journey but not expect abuot high salary.
Pros
Not expect anything from there
Cons
Atleast 9-10 hour working
No week off and no recognition for hard working employees. But they used to give salaries in time and hikes. They will not support employees and not listen employees concerns.
Cons
Thanks for the appourchinity given to me as a team lead enjoy and learnt many more things on site and managing the team.The client were very helpful and supportive.
Pros
Excellent and supportive
this is very good company to learn and growth, as a part of this organisation i have good experience to work with IDFCBANK client of wipro. very good management, and helpful all supporting staff of renovision .
good learning platform. better environment.. work culture good.. there is no rotational shift. better platform to gain knowledge and skill. behavior is good.
Goood at all. Very better placed to job. hard to believe that I have a great time and money. Most enjoy during work. Feel like home I think it would be great to have a nice time in the future.
The company generally hire resources for Wipro and deploy the person on Wipro projects. Salary are less as compare to Wipro employes but If you are starting your career or you want to learn, you can join the company.
Working culture was awesome, but little stress while doing job at the client location. Salary was not up to the mark. I was placed on client location so cant tell more about company's environment. However all the conversation had gone through over the telephone, which was quite fine.
Good but they need to improve in some area and also management team should be active, they need to give salary as per company standard, and good facility
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Renovision Automation Services Pvt. Ltd?
Good in recruitment. Having experience in joining and relieving formalities, induction, employee grievances and issuing letters. Theoretical knowledge of pf and basic.
i have learnt a lot from this job because when i was joined Renovision Automation Services Pvt. Ltd. that time i was fresher candidate. i wanted to growth my knowledge and build up a good carrier in IT field.
I was these as server engineer and had great time.
The workplace of this company is good As is a field engineer responsible for troubleshoot client and users any issue like a PC hanging and slow running
Pros
Own
Cons
1hours
Today I am working with Renovision in Delhi Circle since 3yr , The staff is so hard working . The Company also do help in every situation. The staff is helpfull
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
for fresser and exprince pernson this is the best platform to start there carrier, raspl itself a brand which is mainly work with wipro. you get lot of knowledge here
Good and nice company for recruitment. Good employers and friendly environment..intership also .recruitment services .good professional places. Hr and it operations . It software company
Pros
No lunch
Cons
No long hours
Good infrastructure , Learning environment and nice place. Company send employees to work at client side. My client was RBS and it was great place to work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Supportive colleague. Learned technology. Enjoyable part of the job. Best Infrastructure. I worked at make positive full-time. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore.
Pros
Only transportation issue but company is shifting soon to another location, where it will be eradicating all the key issues for the transportation.
Cons
Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management.
Its not a bad company but working staff is very bad and great option for new learner and freshers and here is lots of pressure, but a enjoying company
I am working here from September 2014 and I learned many things from this company but now some issues facing that why I am changing my job. I love to work very hard...