Rentokil Initial

Rentokil Initial Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,278 reviews

Overall good workplace

There is place were you can learn and work. Management are supportive and given good advice for carrier path Joyful part of the job most of the time.

Improver my knowledge

This place is very good place its improve my knowledge in ms office & Oracle EBS knowledge improvement place all so I'm tell to my friends to join Toyota in onrole not in contract basis

Good nature to work

Good work but no future in this job three no support in backend & topmanagement & I would thank full to all to improve my pest knowledge in this period..

Job security but life no security.

Job security but life no security. Sir Job timeing 9 am to 5 pm, thes is a travelling job That is no problem but company was gevin life insurance but ony working timeing.

used to play cricket at week ends

It is cool place. Nice environment, clean and tidy. Great Branch Manager. Workers co-operation is really hats off. Learned new information about pest control Handling the clients part is really tuff. used to chill out with co staffs and management staffs monthly once at out skirts of Chennai,

Pros

party snacks weekly once

Learning and Enjoy to work

Working hard will give good results. Helps to learn new things. Co - workers are very helpful the hardest part of the job is when the cor - workers on long leave it makes me to learning to work even hard in the less duration and the most enjoyable part of the job is celebrations.......

Pros

Free lunch with team

 A result-oriented professional with around 10 years of work experience, Including 7+ years in Pest Control

My work was to Provide technical assistance to the ops team.

>a day When we are working at big bazaars , we worked hard to control rodent issues . >finally we got good result on managing pest. >management was very good >my co-workers are very good to help me when i am not their to reach the site. >when some of the critical problems at sites to solved by me >when we solve the problem by technicality we enjoyed lot.

Pros

every weekends

Cons

we spends at problems sites

At the heart of Rentokil Initial’s approach to corporate responsibility is a focus on doing what’s right for colleagues and customers, and the vision and values which underpin the company. It emphasises local action to match the needs of individual businesses, while ensuring compliance with group-wide policies in areas such as health and safety, conduct, environment and product management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rentokil Initial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rentokil Initial with

Learn about Rentokil Initial in popular locations

• Rentokil Initial
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?