REPRO INDIA LIMITED

REPRO INDIA LIMITED Employee Reviews

We are working there for 12 hours per day and in that 12 hours we didnot get any rest and we should make sure to do the job at time for that we were do so fast work all time and it's also very stressful . Company is very good but the contractor under whom I work there is very bad and he have no idea how to treat with his employees. He always fired on all the workers to do the job very fast.he always said to us to fired on all workera otherwise they didnot work properly
Have worked at REPRO INDIA LIMITED for a period of 20 years, having work load during Annual Report season, but the Salary increment process is not satisfactory.
Well I am mechanical engineering ,in starting I work in machine but then i posted in office as jr.executive. but I want to learn regarding core material. Here I maintain records of material I.e MRN and maintaining Dispatch of books .
My Day started with follow-up with the production team about the on-going jobs. Then Check my e-mails and prioritizing my jobs for the day and checking with meetings if any with existing clients. It was very hard to convince clients to purchase our product as the cost were a little on higher side then normal market (but my team managed once if we met the client)
Pros
Business class luxury for travelling
Cons
Managment Not Friendly
A typical day starts with current and new project requirements be it book development, client files or print ready files. The company taught me printing knowledge like color and quality control. Management is good, with one-on-one interaction. The workplace culture is friendly with flexi hours and with various HR activities for employees. The hardest part is the end of the day deadlines that comes with the job. The enjoyable part is working together as a team to meet job requirements on a daily basis.
Pros
Office cultural activities like Happy Hours, Festivities, etc.
Cons
End of the day deadline requirements
Repro India Ltd is one of not only commercial Printing company but also It is now a days growing in Digital printing.... Here I am working from last 1 year and 5 months.
A brand in printing industry. 5 day work makes work more relaxing. co-workers are very supportive. learned a lot from this company, achievable targets are kept.
Pros
supportive staff, parties
Cons
poor incentive structure
Getting new knowledge and good experience. Employee friendly environment. Freedom to implement new things Good management helpful seniors overall good company
Repro India is a market leader in it's segment, driving new strategies and implementing them for organizational growth. Work day at Repro can be classified with putting in the best each day and being methodological in approaching tasks . Customer orientation and eye for detail into everything, being competitive and customer relationship building, are the pillars to success are additional leanings at Repro. Each employee is engaged with new developments and the messages are transparently delivered to everyone by the Management. Challenge that comes with work is the engagement even on weekly off's. Things that keeps one motivated is the assistance at every stage by seniors.
Pros
Ease to learn and seek assistance.
Cons
Weekends engaged mostly.
Friendly environment, Cooperative Management, Less growth and less hike in salary.Management need to take proper decisions in most of the areas.
Pros
handsome salary, less work load, adequate leaves and nice policy
Cons
Not suitable for It graduates. Less increment.Improper Mgt.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at REPRO INDIA LIMITED?
At Repro India Limited was my first Job so had hard type to adjust with work environment but lately started ease and enjoy y work.
community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships. l Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the CEO, team members, staff, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate. l Works closely with other team members to assure the CEO’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements. l Handles financial and accounting matters for the CEO with confidentiality. l Prepares and sends business and private correspondence. l Coordinates operations of CEO’s office including: o Reception o Document preparation & control o Internal communications o General office maintenance to improve costs and effectiveness.
Productive and fun work place with ample opportunities for growth. Provides good opportunities to lean and develop ones abilities. A professionally managed company
Pros
Convenient to Travel, Good WOrking environment.
Cons
The day at Repro India ltd was a bit hectic because of the work i was handling where i used to approve each and every signatures which were getting printed . Also the education level of workers at Repro was very low due to which when we were printing the Export jobs they were to be checked thoroughly and approved . This made me very perfect in checking each and every details of any type of job which used to get printed any of the machine. Management was cooperative and progressive which made each and every employee having a positive approach . Each and every Head of the department was to present his own department report in the fortnight meeting which used to be conducted every month in the boardroom. Here i used to give what was achieved in two weeks on offset machines along with the problems faced regarding maintenance,material and workers. This meeting used to be very important which was attended by MD, Finance heads, Production managers, and all heads of other heads too which was the toughest task although it gave a boost to my career.
Day to day tension work Many things(how to work) Helping management Very supportive Not yet hard Easy going
Learn a lots of new things in started carrier. co works always helpfull attitude & easily understans to cpmanies working style