Ride.Swiggy

Ride.Swiggy insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals

I have gained a nice experience by working over there, they were very polite

work culture is very interesting over there ,as of they treated very well, also never scold me, & given as of my required leave ,I have very nice experience over there

Pros

Timing, Experience, Culture

Cons

Pressure, Overtime

Stress less and not work pressure

Tha hardest is heavy rainy and heavy sunny time... and customer not responding and waiting long time for pickups... and the order was cancelled we could send swiggy offiec staff it's redicolous and didn't statisfy petrol

Pros

I want free lunch and petrol

Cons

Allow medical fee per six months

Asa fleet manager I m enjoy my chalenge

Hello,It's a very happy journey with the swiggy amazing experience and all my manager's are very helpful mostly I am enjoying my chalenge and working time Thank you so much SWIGGY😊

Overall good company to work for.

Good compensation and work environment. Good tech stack, Good learning opportunities. People are tech savvy and always oriented towards best solutions. Growing at a fast pace.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

Lot of work load sometimes

A very productive working place and good management

Being a swiggy rider is a very comfortable job in time and space. They provide better salary allowance, incentives, loss of pay, insurance and a lot other benifits. The managent is extremely employee friendly. Anyone can chose this job in full time or part time. This job is perfect for students in part time

Lots of free time

Swiggy company is a corporate company having large employees. There are imbalance in payouts. Partiality in providing orders. Some get more orders and I don't get orders even for the whole day. Some earn more than 50000 per month but I earn less than 10000 per month

Pros

Free times

Cons

Less payout

Productive & fun place

Swiggy is one of the best companies to work. Pay is good enough. Friendly environment and good culture. Managers & team leaders are really helpful. Good growth opportunities.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Leaves

Work place is good

I joined bundle technology in November 2019 and give my service there.All staff members are good .There are no burden of duty hours and this company provides me all the facilities.

Great for Earning a Little Extra

The choice is upto me on which days to work. So its perfectly suitable to me. But sometimes there is lack of enough orders.The payment is not very high except on festivities.

Pros

Flexibilty of Working Day

Cons

Less Number of Orders

It just suited me for a while

The company is good. Job is good. But it is not possible for me work there continuesly due to over travelling. Besides their incentives are ok. It will be satisfied to delivery boys like me if the company provide free food at least on weekends.That's all.Thank you

Pros

No control of the management upon us directly.

Cons

Long hours travelling in bike

Great Work Place

Good policies .great place, Good management, Premises.Best in employee treatment and on time salary as on last working day of the month .Fantastic journey with Swiggy I even don't know when I completed my 14 Months but Lost my Job in this Pandemic.Excellent place to learn data related things if u r in operations.Love you so much ...no advice.

Pros

working environment, compensation, on salary benefits, culture, Appreciation

Cons

Many Lost their Job in Covid 19 (I am One of them)

Fast work and easy worrk for me

Good for work place and everyday conduct briefing and learn cooking techniques swiggy bundl technology and customer direct eating facility better for the company

Pros

Cons

Good hours

Productive & Fun Atmosphere

It has been very good experience to work with Swiggy but unfortunately they laid off employees & I lost my job otherwise everything went well in Swiggy as per as I am concerned. My skill set had improved in tenure with Swiggy. My analytical skills reach next level. It is very good organization to work.

Pros

Team Outings

Cons

Long Hours

Productive,but partiality was also there

Company was good to work,loved the work culture,free to work from any part of the office.But there partiality always between 1st party and 3rd party employees.

Pros

Games, gym

Cons

Meeting with clients at their place

Fruitful place for employees

It was really a pleasant experience working with Swiggy. It's the only company which cares for employee satisfaction in hand with customers. Keeps employees engaged with cultural.

Pros

Sodex coupons

Dream company

One of the best company I have came across my work journey.. I felt they are very clear of there expectations and goal.. Working environment was amazing and support from high management was outstanding..

Pros

Free food and quality food

Cons

Unit was not fix

Nice

Very useful experience nice place to workPan India level discussingVery hygienic place to workGood team and experienced chef Team workSatisfying place to work

Pros

Free launchas

Cons

Correct time duty

Bad time company removed employees

Nothing to say anything Management need more focus on online sales and require good team managementNeed your focus on steam line management to plan for next three months as per company sales and marketing

Good

Good

a bit hard but reasonable money so work as a part time job

you should be aware of roads and landmarks of your area where you work otherwise it will be a tough and hard job to do . wear helmet and drive safe with a license and power bank for quick recharging mobile and avoiding late delivery and google maps interruption.

Pros

sometimes ordered food cancelled will be your meals sometimes

Cons

late delivery costs you bad review and bad feedback from customer

Very helpful

I love swiggy food Dolby simple work but this time is not good because carona,rain ,and every road is damage . every delivery executive life is worst .

Pros

Everything ok

Cons

12, 14hours

Productive and fun with work , also learned lot of new things specially in Computer

Really good company, management was good, very well workplace culture, when achieved the targets there was grand party , i really enjoyed that..................

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ride.Swiggy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ride.Swiggy with

• Ride.Swiggy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?