Ride.Swiggy

Ride.Swiggy Employee Reviews

India333 reviews

petroldeliverybiketimingsalaryjoinstartupculture

Good Company.

Good Company, Cultured, No job security, but its a good organization to work with but keep second option in hand because thats a startup and struggling to survive in market.

All is good

I work this company like 2years this company food quality is very good.And service also too good this online company. But i left the company because that time is Cobid-19

Ride.Swiggy insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

The work environment, management were really good however the compensation was fairly poor compared to the work. If given a chance to hit back with better compensation, shall be glad to be a part of Swiggy again.

Good or bad things

Good things is they provide learn something new and you can work for flexible time and provide also education so u can learn English and mathematics.Bad things sometimes when you got order far away from showing km

Well Experience about google map and places in area of bangalore

Got to know about customer needs about hotel and restaurant , we are very helpful and thankful to the customers and able delivery soon to the customer

This job like fun

It could be better when people ask swiggy to rase the pricess for delivery driver. and swiggy support team is the worst team I ever experienced. They can't help with issue which I told them

Good place to work and gain experience.

It's a fast paced environment and it's never the constant work load. I was in the VM team and the requests from partners can become easier or even tougher and it all depends on how you do it and how sooner you can accomplish the results they're seeking. Management is nice, my team was pretty good too. Salary not too bad but yeah can be better. Perks and benefits weren't so much. For a fresher this can be a good environment to learn alot but yeah can be stressful as there wasn't a proper time slot given.

Company have a protocol which is good for employee . Too much facilities for its employee. Great atmosphere & great management.Great CEO & director's..

Pros

Free Sodexo card

Cons

9 hours

I have gained a nice experience by working over there, they were very polite

work culture is very interesting over there ,as of they treated very well, also never scold me, & given as of my required leave ,I have very nice experience over there

Pros

Timing, Experience, Culture

Cons

Pressure, Overtime

Stress less and not work pressure

Tha hardest is heavy rainy and heavy sunny time... and customer not responding and waiting long time for pickups... and the order was cancelled we could send swiggy offiec staff it's redicolous and didn't statisfy petrol

Pros

I want free lunch and petrol

Cons

Allow medical fee per six months

Asa fleet manager I m enjoy my chalenge

Hello,It's a very happy journey with the swiggy amazing experience and all my manager's are very helpful mostly I am enjoying my chalenge and working time Thank you so much SWIGGY😊

Overall good company to work for.

Good compensation and work environment. Good tech stack, Good learning opportunities. People are tech savvy and always oriented towards best solutions. Growing at a fast pace.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

Lot of work load sometimes

A very productive working place and good management

Being a swiggy rider is a very comfortable job in time and space. They provide better salary allowance, incentives, loss of pay, insurance and a lot other benifits. The managent is extremely employee friendly. Anyone can chose this job in full time or part time. This job is perfect for students in part time

Lots of free time

Swiggy company is a corporate company having large employees. There are imbalance in payouts. Partiality in providing orders. Some get more orders and I don't get orders even for the whole day. Some earn more than 50000 per month but I earn less than 10000 per month

Pros

Free times

Cons

Less payout

Productive & fun place

Swiggy is one of the best companies to work. Pay is good enough. Friendly environment and good culture. Managers & team leaders are really helpful. Good growth opportunities.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Leaves

Work place is good

I joined bundle technology in November 2019 and give my service there.All staff members are good .There are no burden of duty hours and this company provides me all the facilities.

Great for Earning a Little Extra

The choice is upto me on which days to work. So its perfectly suitable to me. But sometimes there is lack of enough orders.The payment is not very high except on festivities.

Pros

Flexibilty of Working Day

Cons

Less Number of Orders

It just suited me for a while

The company is good. Job is good. But it is not possible for me work there continuesly due to over travelling. Besides their incentives are ok. It will be satisfied to delivery boys like me if the company provide free food at least on weekends.That's all.Thank you

Pros

No control of the management upon us directly.

Cons

Long hours travelling in bike

Great Work Place

Good policies .great place, Good management, Premises.Best in employee treatment and on time salary as on last working day of the month .Fantastic journey with Swiggy I even don't know when I completed my 14 Months but Lost my Job in this Pandemic.Excellent place to learn data related things if u r in operations.Love you so much ...no advice.

Pros

working environment, compensation, on salary benefits, culture, Appreciation

Cons

Many Lost their Job in Covid 19 (I am One of them)

Fast work and easy worrk for me

Good for work place and everyday conduct briefing and learn cooking techniques swiggy bundl technology and customer direct eating facility better for the company

Pros

Cons

Good hours

Productive & Fun Atmosphere

It has been very good experience to work with Swiggy but unfortunately they laid off employees & I lost my job otherwise everything went well in Swiggy as per as I am concerned. My skill set had improved in tenure with Swiggy. My analytical skills reach next level. It is very good organization to work.

Pros

Team Outings

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ride.Swiggy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ride.Swiggy with