Ride.Swiggy

Ride.Swiggy

Ride.Swiggy Employee Review

Company have a protocol which is good for employee . Too much facilities for its employee. Great atmosphere & great management.Great CEO & director's..

Pros

Free Sodexo card

Cons

9 hours

Same role

Dream company

One of the best company I have came across my work journey.. I felt they are very clear of there expectations and goal.. Working environment was amazing and support from high management was outstanding..

Pros

Free food and quality food

Cons

Unit was not fix
Same roleSame location

Awesome place to work and learn

A typical day would be checking of quality check of the food which made me learn a lot of tips and tricks of the trade. The management was were supportive and understanding. The work place culture is very fast paced and you have to be on the tip of your toes. The hardest part of the job was the days commute but it all use to vanish after the recognition of your hard which I use to get.
Same location

Work place is good

I joined bundle technology in November 2019 and give my service there.All staff members are good .There are no burden of duty hours and this company provides me all the facilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ride.Swiggy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ride.Swiggy with