Rinder India Pvt Ltd

Rinder India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

a very strict policy of administration, stressed working schedule avails a more opportunities to learn,salary scale is initially not lesser but we can get our package raised by performing our best and maximum outputs
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long travelling for duty
Good for experience of automotive sector Also have good working on injection molding as well as assembly of lightining system of two as well as four-wheel components Also acquire good knowledge of painting and automation of lines
The company manufactures Headlamps, Rear combination lamps, and various other signal lamps for automotive applications. The Headlamps and Rear combination lamps are aerodynamically styled and Represent the state-of-the-art technology. The Company has introduced state-of-the-art clear Plastic lens, Multi-focal reflector headlamps and clear lens rear combination lamps. Rinder India is ISO14001 and TS16949 Certified Company.
I spend gracefully moments in rinder.great exprnc of rinder.in which head lamp n tail lamp are formed of two wheelers.my department is assembly.my role in assembly to take responsibility of jupitor tail lamp.sometimes final inspection is created by me.
I joined this company last 5 months back very supportive team and very respectfully treated by team hope it will continues in future . And good responsiblelity taken by quality end.
Pros
Taking care about deffects with in short time
Cons
Till now I not have this experience
good company because of adding with Minda Group. employees of this company are good having good nature & always supportive for their junior.Overall good.
Culture of this company is very very good and management is always helpful for both personal and official problem. Every thing is managed all the time with proper thing.
overall it was a learning experience. The management was decent. manpower shortage 30% of the people were in their comfort zone. They didnt wish to upgrade or improve themselves. because of which other people suffered.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
work culture was somewhat mediocre
Here I was a GET and I learnt many thing in the the field of Quality and Production no any objection by the employer .here u can do what u want its s better company for GET.
Pros
Good Facilities
Cons
Very good aporoch by the management
when i getting the job feeling so happy !!!And it is a so nice company for freshers & experienced !!!it it is also known as a automative lighting company !!!
Pros
paid launches
Cons
12hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rinder India Pvt Ltd?
1 day was very typical day because my shift was in night.i have learned how more people do work at one place with unity,fun without boring etc..management team veyry supportable to me for doing job by me..the very most workplace for do work with fun...
Pros
free tea
Cons
It is a good place to work for fresher candidate. There is a lot to learn as well as daily responsibility. Good working environment and culture. And work is supreme
Pros
Free bus
Cons
Localality
No job security in this company but the behavior and the helping nature of people is appreciated And the Department head is the one of the best head in entire company
As every productive organization it also takes priority to the production, but takes care of employees not as much like, less salary increment,less over time.But there is one positive side of the company that the persons are very familiar and helpful also.
Good work place with global exposure in industry. Best in class people handling systems in place. More people friendly environment and perks. World class manufacturing facilities.
Rinder is a very good company for freshers, & i have learn every day with diffrent knowledge , in that company the management are also good and supported..
Enjoyable, teamwork - one team one voice one goal. Provide great challenge for product quality, people management, customer satisfaction. Communication and role clarity are another areas.
Sometimes work load is too much Working about 12 to 16 hrs a day All staff are very helpful Taking leave from company is very difficult Hardest part of job is that u cant be sit
The company Rinder is very good place for creativeness and learnative environment. One day I spent continuous 16 hours that day was very typical for me. Management of this very helpful at any level. I learned many of many plastic industrial skills like best injection molding machine handling, shift handling. I face also a very challenging day and successfully today I worked as a cell leader.
Cons
16 hours continuous
Good work culture but Salary is not good Policy is not good Canteen is not good No pressurised for any employs related to work Training is not provided
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
less salary
Rinder India Pvt Ltd is a Automobile Multi National Organisation producing lighting equipement for Two & four wheelers automobiles.Its working culture is very good .