Rites Ltd

Rites Ltd Employee Reviews

Nice working place

My current assignment is Quality Audit for the construction projects funded by Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board(KIIFB) in Cochin, Alappuzha, Idukki, Thrissur and Palakkad districts of Kerala.Workplace is too good, Lots to learn, Management and other staff also supportive.

Great experience!

Overall great experience! Working environment is good, and I learnt a lot, despite if being an intern. People were great and supportive. Would surely recommend it!

Hectic and productive

Very good organization with highest standard of work ethics and equal opportunity for every employees. The organization has expertise in the field of project management consultancy from concept to commissioning level.

Quality & time frame working attitudes

One to all employees keep maintained discipline before superior. Time schedule of assignments follow up in RITES LTD by management. Quality of work gives to nation.

Productive and learning work place

Overall RITES has a good reputation by performance in its job field due to good experienced employees.Good and supportive work culture but less salary.There is a time flexibility but the promotion and process of getting permanent in the company is a very tough process.

Effective working Environment

Im working as Civil Site Engineer in RITES since from the last one and half years working environment is good but technology is lacking behind from the private construction company.

Good to work in Industry

I have learnt a lot in this organisation about electrical technology. I'm not willing to leave this job, but unfortunately project is getting finished so contract is closed and terminated us. I'm willing to move forward my career in some other organisation to grow parallel with them.

Good

It's nice to learn new things and gaining knowledge. I want to know about how to work in the team and to know about ideas how to improve it. In organisations all are punctual in their work.

Good organisation for hard working person

I am satisfied with my designation and work place,but management not desired/allowed leaving the company for excellent chances in other companies and department. This is not justify for working employees.

overall good

In this company Site and paper work both experience. In good experience in this company for future projects. Work load is normal and balance. The most enjoyable part of the job is Salary.

Productive and Fun Workplace

RITES (A Govt. of India Undertaking under Ministry of Railway) is a Consulting Organisation for Railways, Airways, Highways, Waterways, Ropeways, Building Construction, Workshops,etc for Central & State Govt., Public and Private Sectors including 60 countries abroad. RITES provides consultancy from Concept to Commissioning with State-of-Art technology. Nice place to work with job security as well as progressive career with latest engineering & technologies.

Management is not good

1) Routine JOB typically day by day work. 2) Project Management & Documentation work. 3) Management is Not good. 4) Team work is Bad. 5) No Difficulties in Job.

Good consultancy form under Ministry of Railways but create difference of contract & regular employees at work place. Contract employees have to work more at less salary than regular employees.

Work of diesel locomotive in rail india technical and economic services.

Rail india technical and economic service,service provide by locomotive operation and maintanace.this type of work very happy for client. There are varios project of india and other country.

Productive and fun place to work

I did an internship in Rites LTD. It was a fun place place to work with full productivity. I learned various marketing and Finance tools which helped in the future.

productive and important assignments

A single project is appointed to managers and they have the task to complete it in give time by the government. Continuous presentations and supervision of your work is done by the higher ups this leads to proper achievement of the tasks.

good working environment

Fun working atmosphere, it my first job and was very nervous but the manager gave me a lot of confidence and he helped me to get my stuff together ...

Good

This is the good multinational company in India. In this company good working environment. This is the very excellent consultant and workman ship in railway and other field.

productive and fun workplace

a good opportunity to learn. certainly one of the best place to start a career. excellent work culture. safety ensured at all places. good and descent environment.

Good Learning and leading opportunity

At RITES everyone is an independent leader. As a technical employee one needs to be proactive and decision maker. The work is technical in nature. Compensation is good for regular employees, average for contract employees.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Cons

Bad Management

Salary wise company pays less compared to its other peers. Many of the employees are working on contract basis who have less opportunity to grow. Not so beneficial to work as contractual employees for growth. Overall RITES has good reputation by performance in its Job Field due to Good and Experienced employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rites Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Rites Ltd with

• Rites Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?