Rivera Manpower Services

Rivera Manpower Services Employee Reviews

Rivera is one the best place to work and learn. You get to learn end to end recruitment. Your ideas and inputs are taken into consideration. Very supportive team members. Training is one of the best aspects. We get to work on different Job Roles and has best clientele.
Pros
Best Training
Cons
Na
Good knowledge gained in the field of Human Resources. First experience in the corporate firm was a fairly good one. Can be recommended to others. Not much work life balance though.
Being part of Rivera manpower you would get to learn end to end recruitment ,People management skills as well as to work as a team . Since you deal with people one should know how to handle pressure You are passionate about Pursuing your career in HR, RIVERA MANPOWER Service would be most recommended organisation as it offers great platform.
As i am from engineering background, i was not aware of HR duties or commitments. But after joining Rivera, it taught me all the responsibilities/duties of an HR. The management was really helpful and guided me in all the possible ways. Its really an amazing place to start your carrier as an HR. The company is really good, making a good name in the market and its in top companies of Bangalore.
Pros
Team lunch/dinner at weekends.
Cons
No PF and Medical Insurance
Been there for 2 years and it was a wonderful experience working in Rivera. Learnt a lot as a fresher. Management was very helpful and supportive with my work. Loved my job, enjoyed it every day. Nothing more to tell, I just want to thank all for being there for me. Special thanks to my manager, who is a great person at work and for all the support she gave me..😊
Pros
Helpful management, wonderful place to work, friendly environment
Cons
Non
Being part of Rivera manpower you would get to learn end to end recruitment ,People management skills as well as to work as a team . Since you deal with people one should know how to handle pressure .You are passionate about Pursuing your career in HR Rivera MANPOWER Service would be most recommended organization as it offers great platform .
Pros
Incentives and pay is Great
Cons
Should be target oriented
LOOKING forward to begin your career in Recruitment ideal place . Motivated team to work with . Best training offered . Various vertical to work for to upscale your skills .
A well manpower recruiting company that has a good platform to work and improve skills. Rivera was a best environment to learn and execute our skills.
Great opportunity for people who wants to build there career in Human resource . Highly motivating and very supportive Team . You get to learn from scratch about Recruitment . Trained to work on various recruitment modules .
Pros
Incentive Plans /Competitive Work Environment
Cons
Not REALLY
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rivera Manpower Services?
Being part of Rivera you get a platform and exposure to deal with TIER 1 clients and work on there requirements . Training offered is really good .We had great team .Rivera MANPOWER is located in prime location its easy to commute to work and we have good fall because of location which would make our work easier . Over all it was great experience .
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
Great team
Training is really Good. You will be given opportunity to put-forth your ideas . Amazing team to work with.Rivera has best clientele .There is no restriction until You deliver your Numbers .Over all its a great place to work .
Pros
Huge Incentives
Thers no time sense.no break for lunch.work pressure for target,thers no encourage.
Pros
no time for lunch
Cons
long hours of work, no encourage .