RMSI Employee Reviews

Deals only with the mindset to get the high productive output from people and at the same time creates a stress which creates a rapid output from userIf once you got recognized as best of the team & management will not decide you until the flow cycle of your team members completed even you are the best in all activity
Pros
Team culture
Cons
No additional facility
Working envionment is friendly and the typical days are common in any organization that we get a great support from leads to finish it with ease.The management recognises one own individual efforts and rewards them with appreciation which boosts the employee will to work even better.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
No free food supply
Good for freashers only because senior management can easily threaten them. Senior management think themselves as the owner of the company or The one and only bhagwaan of the company,Specially TLs and project managers. Cheap thinking about girls
Production environment is good when compared to QA. I have learned different projects from the company. But the management is not up to the mark as well as the workplace culture.
Management is not good . They didn't take anything serious about us and there is lot of politics involved in giving hike or appreciations or anything else.
I am happy worked with RMSI.Because I am joined as a fresher in RMSI at that time they are really supportive to build their skills in this organization.
1.Learning 2. Technical enhancement 3. Salary hike is good 5. Management is good 6. Work culture is good 7. Trainings are worthy 8. Appreciation is there for good work
The company environment was good, co-workers are very friendly and always ready to help to each other this things reflect in our work that's why it helps in company growth, whenever a task/project given to us (Specially if the task has to be done in a team) we people were very serious about our work and mostly we completed the project within a stipulated given time.
Good place to work for fresher's. Company gives good chance for fresher to extract there knowledge. Employee can lead good professional life. Decent salary depends on work and experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RMSI?
It's good for fresher there feel easy to do work and there increase knowledge about gis...good experience to work on gis for graduate good startup to job platform
good company to explore our knowledge with Rmsi . client is APPLE i realy fortunate to said this word . because we never get job into Apple . but i did their projects atleast
Rmsi is good work place and good environment to employee .this company is provide better environment to work any filed and good chance to employess.
can know about culture and environment is good enough to upskill in career more over there was job security which every individual thinks of it. good to go.
Great Place to work and Culture and Environment also nice to handle the Pressure Situations and as a team we Enjoy our work culture. We learned things how to handle situations
Except Salary increments everything is good. Management (Team Leaders and colleagues) work environment of RMSI is very good. No Worry about Job security
Everything was good but The salary was not so good. The Reason many of Employees left the job and I was one of them. The working atmosphere was quite good and The colleagues are so good.
A good company with all facilities. A cafetaria is present, the one on one intreaction with each and every employee is soo good. The hr is available at any point of time .
Easy to find a new way to GIS sector by taking a good training in rmsi with excellent communication skills and experience training staff in organization.
Pros
Free cab and tours
Cons
Sat overtime for some project pending
The branch in Maharashtra shut down. Did not work here for long. Work culture was good, salary and benefits was good too. They gave high importance to employee engagement and came up with new and different ideas to engage.
Almost all offices continue to be designed to support an idea of work which puts the individual at the center. We believe this needs to change: the fundamental unit of production in the knowledge economy is the team. There is abundant evidence that humans learn best in teams, and that the strongest teams combine diverse individuals with different skills and backgrounds. The team’s space is their home base. It should foster a sense of team territory and belonging, and play a key role in orienting the individual to the team identity.
my first job in my life. it is so memorable and have met very good people and this is place where my steps move towards the success and many innovative ideas.
  1. Employee Reviews