Roll Call

Roll Call Employee Reviews

Solid

Good people, fun work if you love guns. I personally don’t feel like I was compensated enough for the work I put into the business unfortunately. But you get great discounts.

Pros

Paid lunch, good people, fun work

Cons

“Salesperson” also means clean the store and do whatever the tell you, Not paid for your knowledge of firearms or how much work you do compared to others.

Family atmosphere, fun place to work

The environment is warm, welcoming, like family, a fun place to work. Mostly, contractual work and employment opportunities are based on available grants. It’s good if you’re looking for flexibility and/or supplemental income.

Pros

Family atmosphere, fun & flexible

Cons

Job security due to grant lead

Great Salary

Managers respect and encourage people to be happy with the work they contribute. They offer work from home options. They pay their employees well. They do good work.

Terrible Owner and Time Management

The owner is irresponsible as an owner, employer, and individual. It was difficult place to work. The people who work there are cool enough but not enough to warrant working there.

Pros

Cons

too many to list.

Fundamental with the youth

Created safe havens for youth after school and was strategic in getting the community involved with children who didn't have structural upbringings or positive outlets.

Excellent woekplace

I love this company.I learned great things. loyalty, hardwork and trust. My co workers are excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roll Call. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Roll Call
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?