Room to Read

Room to Read Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

I was happy to work with room to read.

Its a very good organization to work.we can always learn new things& will grow up day to day in life.I suggest everybody if you want learn new things & you can do better in education sector then you must join this organization(Room To Read)

Need of Room to read for every learners..

Room to read is a great place to work. There is many opportunities for learning to itself and engagement with community, teachers, children and other government officer. Room to read has support to carrier development and it's goal is every people knows his values.

Learning n enjoy my job.

*. अपनी लोकेशन पर टाइम पर पहुंचना,और टीचर्स का वेट करना। * मेने रूम टू रीड में जॉब करते हुए अपने अंदर एक कॉन्फिडेंस को grow होते देखा, * Aneducated people and poor peoples *Data is not coming on time. *Enjoy with students.

Great Place to work for sure

Culture where employees are encouraged to work in collaboration , innovate and supports work life balance . Ample growth and learning opportunities if you willing to work hard

I have learned a lot from this job. In this job I have to give life skill to girls. And I make sure that all girls become self sufficient. management is good..... There is some hardest part of this job but they don't matter a lot...we should love our work... We should take interest in every work..then everything goes to fun...

Pros

Give life skill

Cons

Room to Read is a great place to work.

The organisation is a great place to work. you get a independent yet professional working environment.A typical working day would include field visit and documentation plus analysis work sitting in the office. The management gives you time and space to complete a task and stands by its employee in all success and challenges.The most enjoyable part of this job is that we are working with Primary school children and working for kids is awesome. The hardest part of the job comes when we are not open to changes.

Pros

13 month bonus

Cons

A lot of Travelling

Social work in education sector

Management & coaching. I learn hear how we identify the area of improvement then give motivational feedback so that we achieve our objects. We work to make a independent reader. Coaches the school teachers.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Full time

great work place with full job statisfaction

a great place to work, positive ambience, supporting work culture, participatory management and collective decision making, great organisation committed for improving quality of education across the world, particularly in Asia and Africa, as its belief is that educated children can change the world.

Pros

staff policies, great field exposure to Asian countries

Cons

long hours and work life balancing

About Work related

No , I had no typical days in Room to Read because I am very happy in this organisation specially with girls.I was learned how do work with adolescent girls. I was enjoyed my job because that we haven't learn in childhood.This organisation gives us that opportunity to achieve and learn now.

good work

This is organization working towards education.I did audio transcription work.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Room to Read. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare Room to Read with

• Room to Read
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?