Royal Caribbean group

Royal Caribbean group Employee Reviews

India25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,383 reviews

excellent to work with royal Caribbean

All company are same ....but royal Caribbean is lit bit different for crew..they care for crew ..very good benefits for crew ...very fast promotion in royal Caribbean...

great place to work

Excellent Environment and great place to work, and the most enjoyable part of the job, employee are always friendly , passionate and committed, no one want miss like royal Caribbean.

Royal Caribbean group insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Excellent work culture

I had great work experience working onboard Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.Working with Multinational Crew and travelling around globe and getting knowledge with different global cuisine.

Pros

Travel and Leasure

Cons

No Family life

Amazing place to work

Work friendly environment ....one of the best ceo and team management.if you are ready to hard....its a good company to grow.Its dream come true place to work.

Pros

Profesional growth

Cons

You need to be away from family for a brief peruod of time.

productive and friendly

excellent work atmosphere all good staff and management in the company ...long lifetime job and fun working lots of small company under Royal Caribbean life home feeling onboard.

Fastest moving operations

Good company to work with good amount of Salary. So many opportunities for growth. Strict rules and standard operating procedures to stay longer in business.

Pros

No need to worry for ur good n accommodation

Cons

One of the best companies to work with.

One of the best companies to work with.if you have opportunity, donot hesitate to join. Please go for it , you ll not regret your decision. You get to travel an earn while working on the world s largest cruise ships .

Good

Royal Caribbean cruise line is out the biggest cruise line in the world and take care of the employees.They have a wonderful work environment for the employs

fun to work in cruises

excellent job environment with a friendly culture, you can travel along with working is the best part. can improve a lot of knowledge about public health.

Currently working with royal Caribbean cruise

Its great opportunity to work with biggest top brand cruise company and also I get to learn many things. I like to work with royal Caribbean cruise and also it's great environment to work with different religions peoples together.

Fun Workspace

RCL , is a great place to work where you get to learn from your supervisors and seniors . Afterwork hours there is a crew committee that values its crew.

Nice company to work for

Nice company to work for. Training support will be provided. Management is very supportive. Chart your course is available to enhance your carrer. Cross promotions are there as well.

I like pastry work honestly.

Looking for a job in 5 star hotels as a CDP pastry chef. before this job I was working in vivanta by taj hotel panaji goa as a team mamber in pastry department.

Very good

Excilant job work system and good communication all staff &workar. good Mentanans cruse ship I want job in this field please gide for utility job in ship.

Productive and fun place

The people who i"m working with are very kind people. The experience is unforgettable. You work and travel at the same time, you get to see the beautiful places.

I can handle the best for the job

I can handle the work pressure , communication skills and full time 20 hours I ready handle management rules and order or client or employee. pleases me

Pros

It is good for food for employment

Cons

Taking rest when long time hour

Good

Good company good salary very good working environment staff is appreciated on the good work done passenger are taking care good quality guest

ambiente lavorativo stimolante

ottima compagnia stabilità e pagamenti mensili puntuali

RCCL was the client while I was working in Capgemini

RCCL was an entertainment domain project. The project involved integrating various systems using IBM Websphere. It was a challenging project. I had to take the requirements from the client directly and implement it. In the later stage of the project, they migrated to TIBCO and I was involved in migration and developed the code in TIBCO as well.

Good place

I have worked for NCL anytime better is RCCL good environment ethical staff management everyone friendly at work crew reacreation are better than any other company

Pros

Free food

Cons

Extra long hours

As per written down

As matter of fact, I was lucky to have this great company to work. During work period from commis 1 to sous chef . I have worked in different part of the kitchen as; Soup, sauce , vegetable , break fast. De facto, I was mostly assign in the main kitchen (production ) and responsible for food prep ration standard, temperature maintained cold and hot food. Then supply to different out let and windjammer Knight time we have midnight pool and chocolate buffet respectively in . Different day of the week Daily theme night menu, Scheduling,requisition , menu planing and cost-portion control Only when we used to run short of staff or due to some one medical we used to manage the section with great deal of patience and experience.Having pan on hand . And support of kitchen team , no matters extra hours . Staff and officers relay very much cooperative in all respects and friendly . To check food preparation in most hygiene way . Most enjoyment we used to have during our day off and roaming around city. I am so lucky that during my job period I traveled around 85 country . With this wast experience I got confidence to work in any circumstances and produce the good result.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Caribbean group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Royal Caribbean group with

Learn about Royal Caribbean group in popular locations

• Royal Caribbean group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?