Royal Construction Careers and Employment
- Company size11 to 50
Royal Construction has served Calgary’s building industry & its tenants for over 27 years. We are currently involved in commercial office interiors, base building improvements, light industrial / warehouse and retail construction services. We have provided our Clients with excellent service, competitive pricing and quality workmanship since 1992.
With Royal Construction, you will receive professional construction management and supervision of your project. This will allow you to run your business while our team of experienced construction professionals handle the entire construction process for you.
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 1 job Royal Construction has to offer
1. no timings you have to complete your work on the day as per scheduled for the day
2. how to construct a wall and how to apply the plastering for the ceiling and wall and how much the mixing ratio to be used for the mortar and plastering has been learned
3. very good management they provided salary on time
Good company for civil engineers. Can get and improve knowledge and • Prepare and interpret construction drawings and study the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
• Negotiate and finalize the equipment meeting the technical specification and contractual delivery date also ensuring within the budgeted cost and delivery.
• Analyze contracts for effectiveness, identify areas of weakness and implement improvements to increase margins.
This company is near to my village, and i learn some thing from the company.company don"t have enough work to maintain the staff. some we stay with out work,because the home town don"t have that much of work source.
i learned Autocad application which will help me in my bachelors program. most enjoyable part was the time breaks the manager and the staff were very good.
Learned a lot about different aspects of my job during my tenure as a site engineer with this company even though at times it was extremely stressful.
What would you say about your employer?
- Royal Construction