Royal Construction

Royal Construction Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Nice company to work

1. no timings you have to complete your work on the day as per scheduled for the day 2. how to construct a wall and how to apply the plastering for the ceiling and wall and how much the mixing ratio to be used for the mortar and plastering has been learned 3. very good management they provided salary on time

Pros

they provide free lunches

Cons

the timing will be 8 hours usually but we need to work extra time when is needed

construction excellant

Good company for civil engineers. Can get and improve knowledge and • Prepare and interpret construction drawings and study the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs. • Negotiate and finalize the equipment meeting the technical specification and contractual delivery date also ensuring within the budgeted cost and delivery. • Analyze contracts for effectiveness, identify areas of weakness and implement improvements to increase margins.

Pros

free company accomodation and food

Cons

flexible

Good for some thing

This company is near to my village, and i learn some thing from the company.company don"t have enough work to maintain the staff. some we stay with out work,because the home town don"t have that much of work source.

most preferable job

i learned Autocad application which will help me in my bachelors program. most enjoyable part was the time breaks the manager and the staff were very good.

Productive environment

Learned a lot about different aspects of my job during my tenure as a site engineer with this company even though at times it was extremely stressful.

good management

it is good to work and masnagement has doing a great projects around india. they are giving chances to young talents. their motivation and performance leads to their success.

Pros

good to work under good management

Construction

o Responsible to the company management to establish, implement and maintain the safety system in accordance with company safety policy, procedures and manual. o Leadership to improve HSE implementation across the Projects, attainment of Incident and Injury Free environment and achievement of HSE compliance o Ensure that the companies and client’s safety policy and procedure are duly complied with. o Carry out walk around inspections and audits forming part of the team. o Carryout on the job safety inspections to ensure the safe methods of working, safety surveys and audit on prevailing safety performance and report to the relevant levels.

Good management of compony

Best compony Many learing of projact Good manage compony staff Most enjoyable part of ril workshop projact

Manage of account, Vendors, Staff.

First day joint of company. Practical work in computer and Manual Account. Very good management. Working with each other workers Unity and Team sprite. Working without the Boss. Working with The Boss and Staff.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Medium Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Royal Construction in popular locations

• Royal Construction
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?