Royal Enfield

Royal Enfield Employee Reviews

India291 reviews

royalbikesalaryshowroomenginebrandridevehicle

Production

I'm really to workingEnjoy to my lifeBut salary not enough 20k Food specialist also goodSnacks specialist it's niceCompany this very cleanRoyal Enfield bike very nice nd excellentI proud to be a Royal Enfield worker 👷

Production dep is stress😖 foe welding

Plating dep is ok but welding is not good work are like fully for work tea break not offered u take 5mins for tea time super come see go stage take tea drink with work

Royal Enfield insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Vehicle assembly

Royal Enfield is the best company of Chennai , this company very very support to the another company.i like this company food, company place and company HR,, manager and all department I LIKE THE BEST COMPANY.

Great Place to Learn and Develop.

Mon-Fri, Desk Job, Fair Pressure,Less Recognition( Depends on your manager), great work life balance, very good remuneration. Friendly team and supportive management. overall a great place to work. Most of the people here are working for 30+ years.. easily u can find 10+ yrs experienced guys.

Pros

Company Food, Travel allowance, Great environment(office), package is very good

Cons

Nothing much.. lack of recognition (depends on team to team)

Super place

Royal Enfield company is a great company, good working area, good specialistGood supervisor,Good hr departmentGood friendsGood employeesGood entertainment companyVery interest companyGood bus transportation

Pros

Free bus travel

Cons

Low hour

Productive and fun work place but some supervisor behaviour not good

All good about companyBut for us food not goodI made so much friends in that companStaff behaviour goodThey are destroying fresher's futureIt's a big company and about cleaning it's too good ya here more hard work

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours

I love to do my work at my company

There are lots of word to describe my feeling about royal Enfield but simply says it's best part of my life and I'm lucky person to do service advisor work at royal Enfield company.

Pros

Every month free lunch on salary day

Cons

10 hours duty

We have to learn lot of things about work

I'm very eager to work in royal Enfield companyThis company offers good chance to graduates to succeed in life not only they provide job opportunity and also they provide to improve our leaning skills

Pros

Company atmosphere

Nice place to work

I've already worked at first mumbai store but it was a new moment, i enjoyed lot, helping nature And the last thing i will do my best for what I suppose to do there.

productive & fun workplace

I have really good experience in Royal Enfield. There are not only work place such as many facility available .work with fun & all employees are very humble,& good personality.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

30 mnts

On time salary and good place for beginners

On time salary and good place for beginners.Direct company outlet at Bangalore.comparing dealership company store working style is very smooth and simple.

I am doing work in Royal Enfield from last 2 year i feel a good environment supportive team and all over its a good brand

Royal Enfield is a big brand i am feeling proud to be the part of Royal Enfield Family . Problem solving back end team support asm and all over I like royal Enfield as compare to other companies.

Production line review summary

work day MondayWhether management should work for safety and the right.Strong leadership, innovative solutions.I am learning we want our work place to be clean.Hard work and a disciplined All work place interestedThe hardest all job to learn everything works.

Pros

The ability to choose your work load

Cons

Stress of lack of free time

Productive and knowledge improve workplace

Comfort work place. Improve your working skills. Easy to learn working process. Too friendly communication with staffs. Easy handling working parts and accessories.

In Royal Enfield there is very hard work timings is to long package is low but many things I learn from there.I learned from there customer relationship

Cons

Easy and casual work place

Good salary only.... They don't treat trainees as trainees... They treat like diploma holders also like a contract workers. No Arguments to supervisor, HR also Security guards if u argue plz go out of the company

Pros

Free food and cap facility

Cons

No Overtime working hours

Social work environment

People-focused and involves activities that revolve around teaching, guiding, healing and understanding. To do well in such an environment, we get excellent communication, verbal and interpersonal skills.

I like this company

Good environment on the company, part assembly work is very interesting, it task is create and develope a full motor cycle.full satisfied and happiness in the work.I proved to be royal Enfield employe.

professionalism and fun

1. I had only present at the day of work my colleagues were absent2. I learned how to behave with others3. Average 4. Good5. Commitment to customer6. Connection with technicians

Pros

snacks in evening times

Cons

spare part

Excellent productivity and average fun workplace

Royal Enfield is excellent working place.Here everyone works together.There is no pressure on any one.The behavior of senior people her is very good.

learning space

good learning space, domain knowledge however it feel some time you are stuck in a domain. not knowing the other world , competition . learning from other automobiles , middle managers jobs are not a very good paid.

Pros

learning space

Cons

less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Enfield. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Royal Enfield with