Royal Enfield logo
Royal Enfield

Royal Enfield Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Work-Life Balance

Good Automobile Industry at Royal Enfield Showroom

I have a worked 1 half years at Accelerate Motors Royal Enfield showroom at RR Nagar Bangalore and as a Sales Executive and Tele Sales Executive at Accelerate Motors

No pf and esi at many service centers

There is no pf and esi in many royal enfield service centers.No proper uniforms,to proper salaries to technicians monthly 6k to 8k...... Torchering a lot Holding the salaries of employees no proper increment after year no positions..... I REQUEST TO CEO SIDDHARTHLAL TO MAINTAIN THE GOOD SALARIES TO EMPLOYEES AND THE MANAGERS DONT RESPOND CLEARLY...

Nice company

Good company but I like move to other company because I got other opportunity so I moved on. I learned a lot from that company how to manage the team and all

My first and best job

Best organization always provide best support to customers and statisfy the needs and wants of customers and have a good relationship with customers by conducting rides and events to the historical places

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long hour

Work life balance is heavy

Good company to grow your skills and learn much about customer handling. Can know much about after sales work process Known abour the standard operating procedeure

Working is very fine

Development will be there.... learners can approach here... interesting jobs is better thn salary... communication will be developed ...profession is much better..

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Productive and fun working place.

A good company to start your career with.Once your experience with this company is more than or equal to 2 years you will be able to handle anyone or any given situation without being worried much .

Pros

Long rides are entertained for stress relief

Cons

Stress is more

Easy and friendly workplace

Our day started at 9 am to 7pm, spend the day with fellow friendly mechanics and very friendly manager and the customers. Some unsatisfied customers and some very happy customers, at the end the work was good.

Pros

friendly manager

Cons

salary

Productive and fun workplace

I development of company..So, perfect the company.extra produce royal Enfield , I am hard working the company developing perfect a review, my purpose to marketing no.1 Royal Enfield company development.

Pros

Free lunches

Productive and bad workplace

Royal Enfield is a challenging company, and also there product are good but compare to there price the item are not good. i have to say that Royal Enfield is a good company but not the best. i am working here for 1.2 years in a royal Enfield showroom at iblure Bangalore but the work place is not good because i am different from them.

nice work place

Originally a British motorcycle company, Royal Enfield and indigenous Madras Motors, it is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, an Indian automaker. The company makes the Royal Enfield Bullet, and other single-cylinder motorcycles. Established in 1893, Royal Enfield is among the oldest motorcycle companies.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

acheiving predefined sales target for spares

meeting retailers and mechanics , promoting the product, educating distributors representatives,conducting promotional activity, Effective parts planning, forecasting sales

Very Interesting Workplace

The work is all about vehicle service. The vehicle service details has to be taken in by the service advisor PROMPTLY and then get it serviced, keep the track of all other vehicles like this and give back the vehicle, fully serviced, after taking final test ride. enhancing Customer Satisfaction.

Better

Learning Better performance Ok Good Spontaneously speaking(but learn a lot) Meeting new customers

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Sales And Servicing

Its nice to work in a main dealer of royal enfield showroom in bangalore. I am so much interested in working im marketing by dealing with all the catagories of people.Its a very good experience to my career.

Good place

I wanted to enter all the vehicle or customer details in dealers management systems and my colleagues were good at present iam doing my level best in my work

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

8 hours working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Enfield. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Royal Enfield with