Royal Enfield logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

learning space

good learning space, domain knowledge however it feel some time you are stuck in a domain. not knowing the other world , competition . learning from other automobiles , middle managers jobs are not a very good paid.

Pros

learning space

Cons

less salary

Productive and serious workplace

Good experience for me, and I am very satisfied on this company here is passion for me...exicilent collection exicilent history And very informative.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Sort hours

Production Engineer

Its an wonderful company in this I learnt Dedication , Determination , hard work to words to work.In this company I did Team leder and I given good effort to my side.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8Hrs

Productive and friendly

Working is best but salary is very low and stress is very high you should be faxible in your work. Every time weather it is day or night you should we ready for the customer help.

Cons

Long hours working including late night work.

Improve and immediate action to response the management

I am Neem worker, Salary credits problem Security no proper protection (do not maintain social distances ) No care about worker behavior in pt master Improve the security must Improve the food Neem uniforms are very worst clothing using only few weeks after it will wear and tear must....

Fast paced but a fun place to work.

A bit of politics rules the organization, but Promotion and increments are really based on your hard/ smart work. co workers are good, Friendly and helpful. Pay is good.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

No work life balance

a good company to work with free style working culture all level persons are treated equaaly

A good company to work with gives responsibility and help to achieve it. top to bottom work towards the company's goal. Fair treatment good yearly review and grading and salary increments and promotions - clear rules communicated to all levels .

Pros

recreations too often for all levels to make the work easier through out.

Cons

you need to be more expressive on your work assignments and communicate after completing

Stressful

Stressful treating low i was not treated as a fresher i was not given time to train i trained myself within a day and i gave my full effort in working but stressful and treated me very bad

Warranty enginner

Any sort of warranty related complaints against the automobile part that must be admistered... And the claims raised by the dealer should be clarified/justified by field quality team inorder to pass the claims

Royal Enfield showroom job are good but salary is very low

Royal Enfield showroom job are good but salary is very low ๐Ÿ˜ช Royal Enfield company is no. 1 position company But salary is very low I want more salary.

Working area

Good Co-Operation With Other Team Members.It Was 8Hours Working Shift.I'll Go With My Two Wheeler To Workplace Everyday.I'll Really Loved It.Iam One Of The Technician In My Company.

It's about Workstation at Sriperumbudur.

It's very hard to maintain your health,if you have any issues and working there is so stress full .it's not easy to maintain cost of living on that areas of you had stayed in rental rooms,I'm not sure about work loads.

Less salary and no garanted job

Most of them belive that the "HARD WORK IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS" but according to me it's the " OPPORTUNITY ARE THE KEY TO SUCCESS" The manager give me an opportunity to work as a part of ROYAL ENFIELD FAMILY. and I choose it for my success but my success is really not my success its the success of the company that I used to work. And also they didn't see the man behind the wheel who drove them to success. And I stick with my same salary as the beginning, and it's not enough for fulfilling my dreams SO I quit my job for finding better opportunities.

There is no adequate salary for work

Good campany but salary is very poor, I am not satisfied this campany salary. Getting a better understanding of the vehicle in the Trainings, Everything in the company is good but the salary is not the same .

Vignesh V

Good company and good salary han good benefits good working shifts best food quality nice experience in Royal Enfield I have proud I am a Royal Enfield employee.

Productive and cooperative work place

Great place to work in 2 wheelers High quality workmanship Understanding management Good HR team Good salary hikes Great work environment Excellent work ethics

Pros

Work life balance

My first and best job

Best organization always provide best support to customers and statisfy the needs and wants of customers and have a good relationship with customers by conducting rides and events to the historical places

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long hour

Very Good company and their management

Dear Sir/Mam, I am working from 16 Aug'17 to till date i never face salary problem and company staff and management are supporting all time. This is a MNC.

Fun workplace

Royal Enfield is good but the Management and process is not good. How to handle the staff,how to handle the technician.the dealer did not doing that..

Working their like feel like awesome

Their are so many deprtments if you are got good department then you enjoy this job It produced are royal enfield bike Good food and good canteen facility is available their

Pros

Free lunch

About my Work place

typical day at work I learned bike details and Retail of booking bikes. Management was good. Every bike sale time i was enjoyed because i loved my job.

Pros

Free Snacks & Tea two times per day

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Enfield. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Royal Enfield with