Royal Services

Royal Services Employee Reviews

This was not a bad job it was just did not pay enough wages.It is a good company just not for me. if it paid better i would have stayed there. also no benefits.

I won’t say

It’s a job that’s all I can say it’s a good company for a young person without a lot of responsibility but for a married man with a family and bills it’s ok

Pros

Cons

Ok

It's a fair job. We should be getting paid more. There are some challenges. We always complete the job we are assigned. There is not a lot I would like to write about concerning this company. I hope they have great success in the future.

trato directo con el empleador

trato directo con el empleador, pues es una empresa pequeña

Fun Place to work

Office was in a warehouse, very busy some days, other days were quiet. left because they sold to a company who brought in their own people. Must know word, excel, access, quickbooks, warehouse system.

Pros

Monday-Friday job

Cons

Faced paced environment made an easy day

Really enjoyed my work environment and the culture it would bring with the many different cultures very amazing to see all working well towards the same objective.

Energetic, positive, educational, opportunistic

I enjoyed working with the people and staff at Royal. There was always the opportunity to learn new things and develope new skills. There was always a positive energy in each camp I worked in and I have made new and lasting friends while working there.

Pros

Meeting new and interesting people, learning new skills, working hard and proud of my accomplishments

Cons

Long hours, sometimes depending on the camp quiet

Chalanging role daily

1. Work is very exciting in a daily basis 2. I learned how to manage the big quantity of people around me and I learned more about costing 3.Management is good 4.work place is pressured and challenging but still can able to manage 5.Hardest part of my job is immediate deployment of staff. 6.enjoyable part f my job is a met different nationalities and different culture

Pros

free vehicle and gasoline

Cons

short brakes

Fun, exciting challenges

Exciting days at work, new projects, multiple projects corresponding.Great opportunities to learn.Hardest part of the job was balancing priorities. Easiest was the creative element that I could express.

serving crew and house keeping

Our work in qatar its a on call,,the costumers calling in our office,then the drivers drop us on thier place,2 times in one day.Our work are serving coffee and tea anykind of occassions, and house keeping,,so its depend on the costumer,,but im always in serving,,coz the costumers,requesting on me..I learned in this work how to management my ability to work.How to communicate to other people.Most of our co workers are same my nationality,,the others are sri lanka and india.The hardest part of our job is some other house,was so dirty and mess,,so i need to finish my work exactly 5 hours. Well i enjoyed too much ,coz i learned,good and perfecly my work,,thats why,,the costumer always requesting me... tnx...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2