RRM

RRM Employee Reviews

Manny thanks to RRM for giving us a chance to be camp hosts it is something we have been interested in doing for along time. RRM is a good company but needs help at the district level.
Pros
Good job for retired people who like the great outdoors.
Cons
Family run and a unprofessional work place, Financially not sound and the salaries are not timely , Employers negotiate back on salaries after 2 nd month
Aucune possibiliter davancement mais un environnement de travail impeccable
Meu primeiro emprego no CTI, bem acolhida pela empresa e pelos os colegas. Ótimo ensinamento apesar de ser um hospital com protocolos internacionais. Rrespeito ao funcionário. Paga o piso
Pros
Aprendizado e acolhimento
Cons
Refeição e plano de saúde
Ótima empresa. Ambiente muito tranquilo. Muito comprometimento da empresa para com os empregados.
every day take the necessary equipment to perform my duties to the best fitness, following the instructions that gives the manager on how to be working that day. There is a good cooperative team, The hardest part of this job is when it fails to get a replacement a person is missing and touches us clean rooms 12 17 0 20 rooms that day and try to give all the Guest service they deserve. the part I enjoy the most is when I have all the equipment to work on time, such as towels, toilet paper, soap for Guest, if any partner missing.
Pros
free luchs
Cons
healthcare
My day starts with a new reset for the grocery store. I continue to meet new and interesting people in my line of work. The store management are all great to work with. There are 7 other co-workers on my team and they are good to work with. The hardest part of my job is the some heavy lifting. The most fun part of the job is the people I meet.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Healthcare
Empresa com poucas chances de crescimento profissional para os colaboradores.
Pros
Bom salário
Cons
Carga horária extensa
É UMA EMPRESA BOA DE TRABALHAR COM SALÁRIO COMPATÍVEL COM O MERCADO DE TRABALHO.
A very challenging position were no 2 days were exactly like the others.
  1. Employee Reviews