RV Technologies Softwares PVt Ltd.

RV Technologies Softwares PVt Ltd. Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Good work culture

I am working in rv technology last 7 month.I like there work culture .Rv technology provide good platform to freshers and experienced person to grow your carrier.

Pros

Good working culture.

Android developer

RV is the best company in IT field. Gives great exposure to employees in terms of learning and personal growth. It has a friendly and healthy working environment.

Pros

Good company

Good learning workplace

I worked in Rv technologies approximately 2 year. i have learnt alot of new technologies in these 2 years . Project Manager helps alot to grow and increase your knowledge

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

No cons

Productive and nice environment

Opportunities to learn new skills of seo from manager. Friendly co-workers. Great working environment. Flexible timings. No pressure of work. Opportunity to work with US based clients.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

No activities for employees

I am happy to work here. I think it is the best company to learn new things. Thir digital marketing department is very good. And our Project manager is very humble person. He help us at every possible way.

Pros

Penatry is very neat and clean provide us all amenities.

Cons

No other activities for the refreshment.

an amazing organisation with amazing people working for them, the employees are professional and the working culture is faboulous, it is a great place to work in, I learned so much

great work environment

company is one of the best company according to work and lots of things learning from company....There is great work to exposure... There is management very good

Pros

great work exposure

Cons

there is no cons

Great Work Culture

I have learned a lot working at RV Technologies and it also adds to build up confidence level in myself. I strongly recommend who want to learn and grow in their life to join RV.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RV Technologies Softwares PVt Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

RV Technologies Softwares PVt Ltd. Reviews by Location

Learn about RV Technologies Softwares PVt Ltd. in popular locations

• RV Technologies Softwares PVt Ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?