rvm foundation

rvm foundation Employee Reviews

since its location in bannerghatta, distance was the major concern, you may nt expect much of growth but you can expect satisfaction in services things was difficult when its more of a woman based organisation and men might need to be patient as it would be controlled by women from the higher hierachy and this could be possible for all males to be in the organisation
Pros
free charity lunches, serving the poor
Cons
long travelling distance from city
Hectic yet happy work day. I learned to be a person with a PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) Management needed big time improvement Awesome workplace culture, a lot of greenery, pets shacks as offices, very transparent The hardest part of the job was to achieve my goals which I did achieve and get rewarded for RPAS - Reducing Pain and Suffering was the most enjoyable part of the job which connected me with the Humanitarian Hands Home / FOSA Hospital and Helping in FR for the burns cases surgeries
Pros
Free veg Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
Worse Management with no career growth and opportunity. No Goverment Holidays are available. Due to lack of proper Management, working in RVM Foundation is Horrible.
The initiative, and the work undertaken is extremely fulfilling. Everyday one gets to do a little good and make a difference in someone's life in some way or the other. I had an amazing team and manager to work with.
Ten long working hours from Monday to Saturday.... I didn't learn anything that I didn't know already!!!!!!!!!! Not friendly and extremely rude... Tolerable... Trying to impress the manager who has already formed a bad opinion about you that is carved in stone and no leave even on National Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free breakfast and lunches along with coffee and tea.....
Senior Management is very supportful and earned lot of things
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Job Security
  1. Employee Reviews