RWS

RWS Employee Reviews

Really nice work environment

Good company to start working in localization. Really good people to work with. Salaries are not competitive at all. I always felt really comfortable as an employee.

Pros

Benefits, gym, money for food

Cons

Non-competitive salaries

Sehr viel stress

Mann wird leider nur erwartet zu arbeiten, und viel stress

Pros

Keine

Cons

Wird nie gut behandelt

No safety at work.

Rws can be a nice job if there was employee cover through road accidents. The money there wasn't satisfying me as a daddy to my kids and on how long hours I was working for a day.

Cons

I wish they wouldn't lie to you about pay

They would say they cap your pay at a certain amount. Then you'll find out later that the new people are getting paid way more than you. Managers are stressed from the higher ups. There is no structure

Pros

Good work environment, you'll make friends.

Cons

Managers never give you feedback

Convenient

They fix stuff just good enough to get the tires rolling down the road again. They don’t care if your already got your loads done for the day and have places and things to do after work they expect u to stay and pick up poor drivers slack every time they ask and make u feel horrible when turning them down, the pay is all over the place , they pay percentage of load and one week a certain load will pay a certain amount then maybe a month later u do that same exact load and they pay u less for it , happens all the time , always have to get it fixed and they act defensive and as if I’m wasting there time when you bring it to there attention oh and u get paid a percentage of what the truck made but they won’t let you see paperwork to prove your actually getting 30%

Pros

The others drivers were always easy to get along with and I liked working with them

Cons

Pretty much everything at a managerial standpoint.

Waardeloos bedrijf

Het bedrijf was in 2015 gewoon een zooitje ,kwamen niet een afspraak na Ik hoop dat ze nu geleerd hebben en beter gaat

繁忙

工作上不会限制您是什么职位只能做什么?不管您是在哪个职位,只要肯去做去学不怕吃亏,都会有人给您机会和教您!

Pros

福利好

Cons

没有

Vriendelijke bedrijf

Rwse is en goede leer en werkbedrijf veel afwisselende werkzaamheden ,veel opdrachten en vaste uuren.

Pros

Goede salaris

Cons

Planning van rooster

Learning Experience

I learnt on customer service. I also learnt more about attractions. I learnt how to upsell products. I enjoy interacting with the guests. It opens up a platform to my job scope learning experience.

New mgmt horrible

When I first started working here it was overwhelming, but the management was supportive as well as the staff. Almost everyone there had been there from the beginning, as the company was only 5 years old. The CEO was very personable and seemed to care about everyone. When new mgmt came morale went down, ppl started leaving and the didn't know what they were doing.

Busy 24hrs

The company is very paced in terms of work .and working on targets .when it comes to house keeping as part of team we were very excellent. Good at teamwork

Es könnte besser sein

Es ist ein gutes Arbeitsklima aber es könnte besser sein

Great opportunity as a second income at night time

What started as a part-time gig five nights a week turned into advancement opportunity after watching my work ethic. Owner is laid back and wiling to be flexible with workers as long as an employees can get the job done without issue.

Not Much Growth

It’s an okay place if you want the same pay forever. They expect a lot but not willing to give much in return. Can be overwhelming but not for long. Also be careful management will set employees against each other just to get information. Overall it wasn’t the worse experience but don’t believe everything you’re told.

Überstunden garantiert

Wer gern auf Familienunfreundliche AZ steht und bereit ist immer auf Freizeit zu verzichten ist hier gut aufgehoben. Für Familien mit Kindern eher ungeeignet.Da wechselnde Arbeitszeiten aber pünktliche Bezahlung.Für ledige Arbeitnehmer zu empfehlen,allerdings sollte man wirklich nicht zu viel erwarten an Benefiz.Schnell kommt man zur Einstellung mit mindestens.30 h

eher Unbefriedigend

Die Zahlungsmoral ist nicht unbedingt die beste. Man muss hinter allem hinterher laufen. Es wird einem viel versprochen und kaum was eingehalten.

Slow paced and relaxed

Would work for rws again. Need better work trucks I tore up my pickup using it for a work pickup and they need tools had to bring mine from home all the time.

Pros

Always working

Cons

No tools

Fun place but bad management

Looking only for yes sir yes mam people If u are jus looking for listening to instructions and not being able to give constructive feedbacks then this is the job for u Does not look after locals Unfair treatment towards different race

Pros

High pay

Cons

Bad management

Productive and exciting

rws that taught me the principle of good communication with people because communication is key productive communication and I learnt the route around town

Pros

Month end gathering

Reinigungskraft

Gutes Arbeitsklima einfache Arbeitsaufgaben zeitlich gut machbar alles.

Pros

Freundlich

Cons

Gibt es keine

Excellent

It was an excellent experience with teaching rhetoric to students from all over San Diego. I learned much about the interest of students where it concerns argumentation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RWS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• RWS