Ryan International School
View all Ryan International School reviews

Ryan International School

Ryan International School Employee Review

Practical experience

It was a great experience I had there in Ryan International School, Amritsar. I was always ready to except the new challenges and tasks. I was a Teacher there but I learnt so many things too.

Pros

Cons

Regular

Same location

Very fast space work

When you are working at ryan , you have be on your toes. Its school where lots of activities along with the academic curriculum is carried out. The work given needs a spontaneous actions from teachers , don't get time to finish work at school need to carry at home
Same location

Had a very nice experience.

Had a very nice experience. Learned a lot about how to manage an office and how responsible we are, patience, etc.. My colleagues are also well cooperative and supportive.By the grace of god, i had completed my tenure at Ryan International School very perfectly. Overall it was a wonderful experience in my life.

Faltu

Not recommend too streesful. Lots of redundancy at work. Teachers do what they want Lots of favouritismPolitics is there If higher ups dont want u they will ensure u are thrown out of the system. Good people are never highlighted above as they may be a threath to the throne.

Pros

Stress

Cons

Stree

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryan International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ryan International School with

• Ryan International School
  • Practical experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?