Ryan International School
View all Ryan International School reviews

Ryan International School

Ryan International School Employee Review

Being a current employee I wouldn't recommend you to join this institution at all, lack of transparency in everything, no manpower so teachers are extremely burdened with extra works, poorest management system in terms of discipline, legal cases going on land matter, complete biasedness by section heads and principal, no proper washroom facilities for faculties, no increment in salary at all , within a time period of 6 months at least 20 teachers have left the school. Kindly do not waste your time by joining this institution as it holds no future for you.

Pros

Cons

Extreme long hours, Over burdened with work, No transparency in monetory matters

Same role

Ryan is the finest School in India

I have been working full time with Ryan International for more than one year. The work culture of the company is also very good. My colleagues are kind and supportive. I am proud to be associated with such a big name. Overall my experience has been quite good.
Same role

One of the best groups of schools

Ryan has become my favorite working place ever since I joined the organization. I am quite satisfied with the way Ryan has helped me reach ahead in my career. Among a wide range of things I have learned here, professional development, class management skills, etc.
Same location

Learning many things

Learned many new things that would help me in my future. They provide as a platform to understand and do our best. They ever interfere in our work. We will get our space to proof our self.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryan International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ryan International School with

• Ryan International School
  • Overburden with work, no transparency in anything, poor treatment with teachers behaviour