Ryan International School
View all Ryan International School reviews

Ryan International School

Ryan International School Employee Review

Worked a little less than a decade and have good and bad both kind of experiences. Pros:*One of the greatest workplace for freshers.*fun workplace for professionals.*a lot of opportunities for learning and growth.*Can expect promotions(more opportunities for ladies)*Exciting workshops and events.*Free pick and drop facility/semi furnished stays or HR/food from mes available (not in every branch)Cons:*Salaries are very average.*Work life balance is not really good due to mismangement (mostly depends on local management/principal/coordinator).*Opportunities are more for ladies but not fairly good for gents.*Extra-work burden on teachers and support staff due to lack of faculty members almost all the time(deliberately for cost cutting)*No payment for over-time (extra) works. *No transfer available between different branches even when management body and owners are same.*Hardly any benifit (or very less even if top management identifies you for good reasons) to children of employees.

Pros

One of the greatest workplace for freshers, fun workplace for professionals, a lot of opportunities for learning and growth, Can expect promotions(more opportunities for ladies), Exciting workshops and events, Free pick and drop facility/semi furnished stays or HR/food from mes available (not in every branch)

Cons

Salaries are very average, Work life balance is not really good due to mismangement (mostly depends on local management), Opportunities are more for ladies but not fairly good for gents, Extra work burden due to lack of faculty members almost all the time (deliberately), No payment for over-time (extra) works, No transfer available between different branches, Hardly any benifit (or extremely less) to children of employees

Same role

Productive and the work environment was good ... Teachers were very helpful..

I teach geography for grades 6-8 and social studies for grade 5 .. in my previous school that is Ryan , we had to make lessons plan for each unit before we start teaching ...I train students for school assembly, dance and skit ..I my self is very fond of drawing and painting so I encourage students to draw .. I revise units in the form of quiz , puzzles and other such games .. The working environment was very healthy and helpful .. I was trained by my senior .. The hardest part of the job was to teach without projector at times because my subject demand pictures and videos .. the most enjoyable or rather memorable moments spend were with my kids ,I have realized no body can love u so genuinely with out any selfish reason...I still miss them ...

Pros

Students were disciplined and respctf

Cons

Salary
Same role

Too much of syllabus and less time

Syllabus is lengthy and their is time constraint Number of classes alloted is less. Good for higher classes but middle class teachers need to be trained.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Work load
Same location

A best place for learning

1. When said to me for doing dance on the stage. 2.Co-operative manners, little dance, time management, hard work, social skills and many things which is out of my memory. 3.They are very co-operative. 4.Making report card. 5.Teaching to the students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryan International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ryan International School with

• Ryan International School
  • Great for freshers, Fun workplace for professionals but salaries are very average