SAP Employee Reviews

Best place to work. Here we not only develop technically but we improve our interpersonal skills. Good mix of different cultures. Both fun and work is part of the SAP.
Pros
Free lunches
Company is good if you want to settle down but for staters it is not good.The Pay is minimal with mediocre increments.Work Life balance is good but growth is uncertain.
Pros
Free Lunch, Stress Free Work
Cons
Compensation, Growth
This is the place to join for if you want to grow & gain experience in SAP. You will have vast SAP learning resource at your disposal & no one will stop you to try new things.
Pros
Stress free, Good Working Culture
Cons
Na
This was truly a great place to work at as there is so much to learn, great culture and community. SAP provides a host of solutions to specialize in and make your career.
One of the Great place to work. People are innovative and lot of learning and apply opportunity. We work on most of the latest technology in the industry.
Pros
Many
Cons
Worked mostly in SAP and Excel.How to handle customer.Friendly culture.Sometimes will planning,source,execute and delivering.SCM integrates supply and demand management within and across companies.
Pros
lunch
Cons
8hrs
It's good working in SAP. Work culture at SAP is quite good. They maintain work life balance with work from home availability to the employees. They hire contractual employees from accenture, cognizant too.
It was a very good experience to work in Sap, as we had fun environment with work environment, except the rotation shift and week off all other benefits were awesome
Pros
Cab, food, goodies
Cons
Rotation shifts and weekends
This is an amazing place to work, everyone talks about innovation, good mental and physical health, fantastic work life balance.
Pros
Free lunch, company car, fuel etc
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAP?
No much scope to explore on technology front. If you are looking out for good learning curve then this is not the place. People here are knowledgeable, but their capability is not utilised to maximum extent.
I experienced great teamwork. We started the team from scratch level. we help each other to build the process of provisioning and One-click Deployment.
Great place to work in SAP. I have learnt lot of new skills. Work culture is really good. There was no monotonous work and I got to work in balanced work culture.
SAP invests in its people though expects lot more than market standards. Work life balance needs good improvement. Things are mainly target based though targets given are very aggressive and tough to achieve.
Best Place to Work in terms Professional and personal growth. And also the best place to work if you work on SAP Technology, because you have access to almost everything that's happening in the world of SAP, firsthand.
Be it benefits or work life balance ..sap stands tall .best work culture .only company which sees employees above business.pay is above global standards
Very nice work culture and good learning. Employee friendly policies. This is all I have got to write and the rest is being written just to pass through your algorithm. I hope you let me proceed further now.
Performance reviews are key to offering helpful feedback to a manager or employe Recognizes the needs of others and reaches out to lend a helping hand
Company can fire you anytime anyday. Last year in 2019 they fired 4000 employees on 5 of March globally. They have no reason to tell you for firing. It's not a reliable company to work with. I would recommend not to join SAP ever. People will tell you it's benefits like they give free meals and other things. But what's the benefits of all this when they will fire you eventually. Company is of nobody, they even fired people those who were working for 10 years or more. Don't join SAP ever.
Company encourages work life balance and comes up with ways and means to employ it. Fairly rewards the employee based on his performance. Provides non-monetary benefits like cab facility, food/snacks, recreation et al.
SAP as a company is very supportive of its employees. Through my projects, I learned a lot about the entire software development lifecycle and all the experiences I had here made me set a clearer goal of my life.
I enjoyed working with SAP, management are very supportive.. wfh is very good option in SAP.. supportive nature of management, good hike, free lunch, snacks
  1. Employee Reviews