SEO DISCOVERY

SEO DISCOVERY Employee Reviews

Nice place for work

Nice place to work , you will find good environment for work and also 2 days off , they celebrate every week and work load is not that much , its really nice

Very nice

I got worried when the country went into a complete lockdown due to the pandemic. But thankfully we have been getting our salaries on time since it all started. I’m really thankful to the management of Xcelserv for standing by its employees when they needed them the most.

Pros

Free tiffen

Cons

No cons in this custom

This is very good company seo discovery

I have worked with seo discovery for 3+ years I have experience very good because company is support your employee and i learned more in this company.

Ground

I felt very good by joining here and this management system is also very good, you will not get to learn much by joining here. You will not feel very good coming here

Good Company

good company great enviorment and great management and corprative staff and policy are emplyee friendly and workplace cultuer is good and at prime location and get the work good here

I started a new carrier in digital marketing with an SEO discovery company. Thanks to the company, To give a lot of knowledge and provide digital marketing skill. This is the game-changer for my future.

Good Workplace

The company Environment is very Good. I Gain more Knowledge from this company. All members are very cooperative. SEO Discovery gave the very comfort environment to there Employees. \

Pros

Celebrate Every festival

great

Good, Great work environment. Good Team people , friendly management . Highly supportive staff and management . Good timing and sat, sun off. Positive environment.

Nice Workplace, A greate opportunity to learn

SEO Discovery is a reputed Digital Marketing Company in India. Provide great environment to employees and a supportive staff. I learnt a lot here. Management is very good.

Best SEO Company

I start my career from seo discovery and this company is the best for who want to learn new techniques and management of the company is employee friendly and have very good working environment

Great Place to Work

Great customer service with excellent results. Highly recommended

SEO Executive

Nice company. I have learned so much thigs about seo from this company

Productive Work Place

It is a good company to work with.Working environment is very cool. The memebers of the management are nice and employee friendly. All the colleagues are very supportive.

best for freshers

good experience with that company,from this company Ihave more knowledge than other

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SEO DISCOVERY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4