Saburi TLC Worldwide Services Pvt. Ltd

Saburi TLC Worldwide Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Ramp down

Company is Ramp down due to which major chunks of Employees were as to leave. And it is better time to move out and look for job before the company completely shut down.

Fantastic Experience worked with STLC

Great to work and all the management and staff very supportive. Cabs delay are there but its ok they are providing cabs atleast other stopped the same

Pros

Superb Place to Work

it was good company.

It was good company.We can learn here more.All managers are very supportive.infrastructure was very good.But i would like to tell you transport was very bad,

Not for long term

Saburi TLC is a mid term organisation and is a big NO if you are looking for a long term career path. For a short term though you can work here but be prepared for longer shifts, unprofessional behavior if you do not meet the sales goal. You can work as an agent for initial experience but don't expect to learn anything as learning is almost zero.

Not suitable for PHP developer

This is a bpo so not be suitable for PHP Developer. They have only coer php works and nothings to be learn and devloepe career for future. so i advice if you want only money than you can join there.

Pros

Salary On 1 day of month

Cons

no employees right all policy only for company

 Share best practices to support team goals and objectives.

 Analyze & assess calls for Quality and Compliance Team.  Provide constructive feedback to associates about product knowledge and communication through individual and group training.  Providing regular feedback to associates so that they can deliver 100% quality scores and exceed expectations for the designated process, contribute to internal reviews and audits for clients and training.  Responsible for the growth of associates by helping them to understand the Quality and Performance Parameters.

Not recommended at all

Not a good place to work. Shift extends almost every day and they even ask you to come on weak offs. Abusive management. Excessive pressure If you work in this company you are like slave. Forget your personal life. You won't even get the break for tea forget about the meal.

Pros

Cons

Shift Extended almost everyday

Fun place to work

Good place to start your career but environment is very bad because management itself creates negativity on the floor situ abusive languages and bad comments.

Pros

No extra benefits

Cons

Shift extend most of the time

Not much Good but Not too Bad either

I've learned a lot in many ways such as how to deal with clients , how to communicate well , and how to manage a team. It was a fun workspace but mostly a typical day at work.

It is overall good

Conpany is gud but now i want to switch organisation to achieve more success..working atmosphere is gud ..but now its right time to move somewhere....

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Saburi TLC Worldwide Services Pvt. Ltd?

Productive and Fun at work place

The companies which I worked for are the best companies where they enhanced my skills and they taught me a lot about the technical stuffs which is actually required. these corporate companies not only enhanced my technical skills however they helped me to groom my internal management skills due to which I got promoted as Team leader where I handled both On Job Trainees as well as regular production team. with all due respect my team mates were also helpful and made me the best team leader in the operations.

Pros

Party and Camping

Learning phase started

- Each day was typical - I learned about troubleshooting of Operating systems, networks and related devices, drives. - Management used to change quarterly. - Co-workers were learners mostly - Hardest part was to provide support to team as there were no document logical troubleshooting steps. - Most enjoyable part was that I was the work axis of the my team and providing support to multiple teams and sales as well.

Pros

Responsibility was given

Cons

No knowledge base provided

Productive and fun work place

I learned to work with others.I learned to speak in English language proficiently. I improved my sales and marketing skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saburi TLC Worldwide Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Saburi TLC Worldwide Services Pvt. Ltd with