Sagar Hospitals

Sagar Hospitals Employee Reviews

Excellent and wonderful Patient Care Skills

1) Every day you will get to learn new things in this hospital2) You will be able to develop customer service skills and how to maintain high rated patients in a good manner3) Able to learn Excellent managerial skills and Team work 4) Workplace Environment is very good and Appreciable 5) Here you will be able to receive good colleagues and excellent team work and very much cooperative 6) You will get to work with appropriate work load related to your own professional

Pros

Good health care Sevices

Nice place to work

Very good environment to work it is very comfortable team work is good sagar hospital cares for its employees all staffs and collegues are very friendly .

Pros

50 percent discountfor staffs

Cons

Nothinh

Excellent place to work at sagar, friendly,

Excellent working culture excellent freedom of work, very good coordination, good ethics, good decision making, good team work, top management support for decision making for every step.

Pros

Sagar hospital is excellent place for carrier, it is good place for learning and to improve our knowledge. Very good organization.

Cons

Nil

I learnt a lot from Sagar Hospital

I'm happy to work in Sagar Hospital, Everyone one is helping a lot & all department HOD's & Executive help us a lot, Hospital nature is beautiful like nature,

Great management n for freshers very easy for learning work All HOD are freely talking with the staff .....all doctors also very friendly if we have any doubt any time we can ask questions ...They Explin properly

Best place to work

The better place to work I learnt so many things here. Every day I learn new things and enjoy working in Sagar hospitals. Good colleague and best management well have.

Pros

Employee engagement programes

Excellent place to work

Company is good, great work culture, people are very helpful, positive environment. High focus by management on personal development. Grat learning and development opportunities.

Pros

Paid at right time, good job& excellent work, team work

Cons

Paid right time, thanks to sagar hospitals

Professionals

A team of professionals to lead the organisation. Maintaining a good work environment. Employee engagement programs. Employee health insurance schemes. Better coordination among the employees.

Pros

Employee benefits programs

Cons

It’s been a good experience to work here as a Physiotherapist. All the staffs are good and cooperative. Job security is there and management staffs are also good.

Pros

Peaceful environment

Cons

No tea break

Excellent

Nice environment, good place to work, infrastructure is good all staff are very supportive all hods are very supportive, all hr staff are very helpful they answer all my queries quickly and neatly explained, we will have fun at work place ,thqnkbu for being a part of sagar groups

It is a very good organisation to learn and work

having 3 years of experience in this organisation, i have learnt problem solving skills, working under pressure, team work, etc I am very happy to work in this hospital for a long time.

Pros

Supportive HR

Cons

Nothing Significant

Best place to work

Good experience i got in Sagar Hospitals As a HR Executive, I learnt many things in HR and I got a good team head who always makes us to learn new things. Thanks to Sagar Hospitals for providing such a great opportunity.

Pros

Medical benefits, Employee engagement programs. etc

Excellent

Nice place to work good environment bygone and contrast is good all are very supportive and helpfully very patience staff we will njoy nicely at workplace in festival time all staff greet me and i also greet them.

Great opportunity

It is a great career growth opportunity. It is an enriching experience.. Good work culture. Especially with COVID, Management's priority has been the wellbeing and comfort of employees.

Pros

Got opportunity to learn is a big pro I can say

Excellent in work environment

Staffs are very co-operative and helpful. Seniors are good in teaching towards work. Hospital is accredited by NABH. HR staffs are very polite in handling employees.

Pros

Timings flexible

Cons

Required free coffee

Excellent

Nice environment, good quality of service, hygyine and all staff are supportive at work place, would like to recommend my friends here for job, will have fun at hospital during festival season .

To get more ideas for the company and can lead the good and better team work for the organization and self confidence and motivate for the betterment of the organization and self

The real opportunity for success

Beautiful place to explore new things about work,nice working environment and flexible timings. Management is very good at responding for every issues.

Excellent

Nice place to work good environment, infrastructure is good, quality of service is good, all hr staff are very supportive and good knowledge, we will have fun at all festival celebrated at hospital, hygiene place ,

Excellent working place

It's very comfortable place to work and learn new things Good support from management in each and every aspect Peaceful working environment Flexible timings

Pros

Flexible timings

Excellent

All staffs are supportive ,awesome place to work,good infrasturucure, specially cardiac department is so good great place to improve the professional skill

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sagar Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7