Sagar Informatics Pvt Ltd

Sagar Informatics Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Sagar informatics is a nice place to do job. There is a lot to learn at fast pace. The more you learn the more will come. You have to make decisions and take steps on order to adapt yourself in the environment. Management is nice and co-orporative. They always look after the benifits of their employees. And indeed SIPL is a very employee friendly company. As per my exp, i liked this company a lot due to these reasons.
Pros
quick parties
Cons
Na
Company Support the employees at the time of Epidemic and this reason is enough although Nice place to learn about business logic and different aspect of coding. A right place for a young/fresher.
As my opinion this company is the best company for the freshers . A person can learn many things form this company and enhance his knowledge and personality by working in this company .The management and staff is also supportive . its not only about the working and completing task but the company also provides a enjoyable environment . At last will add one point that i am a the right place to enhance my career.
I am currently working here.i really enjoy this job no more pressure for work.supportive senior.for start the currier in software development.Good company for fresher
Best place to work with team and learn new thing. good environment, nice culture, strong management.Good support from the management. Managerial support gives me more strength to do enough and raise my standards of work every single day . Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.
Pros
Good Environment for fresher startup
Cons
Time Strict
I have been working at Sagar Informatics Pvt Ltd since 2 yr. Good Senior Management they will be around you for anything from coding to guidance. Nice place to learn about business logic and different aspect of coding. A right place for a young/fresher. When I came here as a fresher, I was just known about coding but now I find myself with true programming style and gradually improved myself to software programmer.
For learning purpose Company(SIPL) is so good and Company gave you permission to do work on live after training. I have learned so many things from this company.
Great collaborative working culture Incredible learning/development and career opportunities for Employee, Lots of new thing i have learn here, team leader are cooperative
Good opportunities for progression. Good team culture, nice product, good benefits, and discounts. Variety of opportunities to learn new things all the time. Management is always so happy to help whenever need be. Very professional organization. Valuable experience at SIPL has helped to get me to the job in Toronto Canada as an Android Developer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sagar Informatics Pvt Ltd?
I started my career From SIPL, here freshers get to learn new things with friendly nature in advanced technology ,new coding standards are follow by the company and with the code review meeting employee get the chance to correct herself/himself and I must say Coding standard and structure are really amazing of SIPL it's my personal experience and thanks to SIPL for teach me each and every little thing in my feild.
Pros
Using good coding standard and advance technology.
Cons
There is lot of work pressure.
SIPL is the Software development company in the National Capital Region (NCR) of India. A good platform for a career beginner.To get real time project work experience.Good management with with best team leader.
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Result oriented
Learned many things from my superiors, management was very good always encourages us. I have learned many new technologies and adopted to self learning. Love the core team for their concern for all.
SIPL as a whole is a great company, had a great learning experience. Work culture is good and helps us to explore new things and keep us up to date for the latest things related to the field or non-field!
Work Environment is very Excellent, Great place to Learn things and improve skills. SIPL mission is to be the employer and partner of choice by focusing on our stated values of Employees First, Trust, Transparency, Flexibility and Value Centricity. SIPL has a culture of grass-roots, business-driven, customer-focused innovation, in which every employee is an ‘ideapreneur’. This environment is shaped by SIPL ‘Employees First’ values, which empower and encourage employees across the organization to come up with innovative solutions to operational and customer challenges.
very good Experience in this company located new delhi . over fresness employee many picnic party and tour visit outside delhi. every last month day provide birthday gift ,and playing game more event
Good company and quite good place to work with a great team. Management of company is good and supportive. I have learnt the basic of android and backend work in database in this company.
Very good working environment and seniors are too cooperative helping nature, management team are there to boost our moral and suggest us how to improve our output and learn new technologies they allow me to work on new technologies and also they provide me IT training on same, this company very much following best professional ethics for employees. Thanks SIPL for making me their part.
Pros
one sports day every week, friendly envoirnment
Cons
Time management is strictly follow here
Pros
one sports day every week, friendly envoirnment
Cons
Time management is strictly follow here