SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS

SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS Employee Reviews

This is indeed a very joyful place for work and productive fun, Thanks to my colleague and friends, The entire journey at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics are soothing and ever engrossing.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Institute is a scientific research organisation . I was engaged for a administrative reforms on contract. It was a pleasant experience of dealing with and discussing problems with scientists and researchers.
Good lab infrastructure, good environment. They buildings are well maintained and properly cleaned. Buying lab chemicals may be time consuming. Overall a good place to learn.
Its developing. There are many professors who are trying to match their counterparts in the elite universities. But there are some who are not as motivated.
good place to work, learned the vary basic techniques of protein chemistry. worked here in a fantastic team. The best part was the discussion you can have at the coffee time.
good place to work. co-workers are very supportive. The management here is nice, can be more supportive. the facilities offered was excellent
This is a research institute. Our lab deals with lamin A a nuclear architecture protein. I have learned a lot of cell biological techniques, Microscopic, molecular and biochemical techniques as well. Co-workers of my lab are very cooperative.Howerver, the managment part over here is a bit sloppy. I enjoy mostly working with microscope and the hardest part is when any experiment fails.
This is one of the world renown institute for physics research. I got the opportunity to work here for 2 months as summer research fellow and worked in its structural genomics division. I found people here very co-operative and well behaved.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS?