Sahyadri Hospitals

Sahyadri Hospitals Employee Reviews

Funny workplace, activities, support to learn more

As per my work experience with Sahyadri, they provide the best medical policy to employees. Celebrates the every Friday and Festival also. May be every employee will work freshly and enjoyed the company work with ther teams.

Pros

Medical benefits, Work progress

Cons

it was very difficult to say that they don't treat the nurses like human being

management to see that their chairs are safe For each and everything nurses are held responsible even for the cleaning issues where facility has to look in to. Ask the nurses why din't you inform. Where many HK sups and PCA staffs are just passing their time.

Good Place

Good Place to work , Very much competitive , Work culture is best , Quality work happens there it will help to make you to run with expectations of work

it was a good experience to work in a big organisation

Learned supervision of food preparation, ensuring that food is handled in hygienic and safe manner. Assessed nutritional status of patients, developing dietary plans/recommendations and providing nutrition counselling to OPD and IPD patients

No productivity

Not a good place to work, no growth scale, horrible administration, all resident doctors are BAMS and BHMS doctors who don't know a thing and they order you to do things. Overall its bad

Pros

Cons

No productivity.....no learning

productive and floor to get good expierience

Since I joined, I got an excellent opportunity to learn many things that helped me to improve professionally along with continuous support from the management side.I fully satisfied and learned a lot about the work place culture. I really enjoyed working with such a good team which will definitely help to work in future as good team member as it is most important in this profession. I strongly believe it was my pleasure working in this hospital and the experience I received will help me in my career ahead.

Pros

supportive colleagues, well organised

A good platform to learn & grow

It provides you with ample opportunities to learn and grow your professional career under the guidance of highly qualified mentors. The company takes care of your work life balance.

Average

Average on work life balance Average on appraisals Average in employee engagement Average in compensation and benefits poor rewards and recognition average culture

Bad Work Culture

There are usual Work.. there are nothing to learn in Oeganasation. some people are not good at work like usual in other offices. Responsibility divided in various part to Employee. there is no such rotational work so cant learn anything much.

Pros

Good Leave Benefit

Cons

Bad Work Culture

Productive and Healthy Atmosphere

Focussing Corporate Business Development for 10 Sahyadri Hospitals in Pune & Nashik. Mainly Dealing: 1. Corporate Companies 2. Insurance Companies 3. Third Party Administrators 4. Government Organizations Job Profile: 1. Empanelment for In Patient & out Patient admissions. 2. On site/ off site Health Checkups deal closures 3. Develop an Corporate marketing plan and budget for the hospital 4. Trouble shooting for issues raised 5. Brand promotions activities & promote hospital offers 6. Event Associations 7. Assists the Finance Department of the Hospital in debt collection when necessary. 8. Utilize the data bases & reports of the hospital for enhancing business revenue.

Pros

10 am to 7 pm job

Good One Organisation

Enjoying but in life change is required also. Overall mngt.is very flexible and gives free hand for works.

Pros

Good Mngt.Culture

Cons

No further learning for me

Productive & Learning place

Apart from all sector this sector is most critical, because after all important things & priorities here LIFE is most important factor. This place is given me best learning while working with my co-workers & Management.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

providing good work environment and staff satisfaction

In each and every day I learned new things about my profession and my day to day life activities.I learned and trained well in my profession

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sahyadri Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sahyadri Hospitals Reviews by Location