Sahyadri Hospitals

Sahyadri Hospitals Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

A good platform to learn & grow

It provides you with ample opportunities to learn and grow your professional career under the guidance of highly qualified mentors. The company takes care of your work life balance.

productive and floor to get good expierience

Since I joined, I got an excellent opportunity to learn many things that helped me to improve professionally along with continuous support from the management side.I fully satisfied and learned a lot about the work place culture. I really enjoyed working with such a good team which will definitely help to work in future as good team member as it is most important in this profession. I strongly believe it was my pleasure working in this hospital and the experience I received will help me in my career ahead.

Pros

supportive colleagues, well organised

Average

Average on work life balance Average on appraisals Average in employee engagement Average in compensation and benefits poor rewards and recognition average culture

Productive and Healthy Atmosphere

Focussing Corporate Business Development for 10 Sahyadri Hospitals in Pune & Nashik. Mainly Dealing: 1. Corporate Companies 2. Insurance Companies 3. Third Party Administrators 4. Government Organizations Job Profile: 1. Empanelment for In Patient & out Patient admissions. 2. On site/ off site Health Checkups deal closures 3. Develop an Corporate marketing plan and budget for the hospital 4. Trouble shooting for issues raised 5. Brand promotions activities & promote hospital offers 6. Event Associations 7. Assists the Finance Department of the Hospital in debt collection when necessary. 8. Utilize the data bases & reports of the hospital for enhancing business revenue.

Pros

10 am to 7 pm job

Good One Organisation

Enjoying but in life change is required also. Overall mngt.is very flexible and gives free hand for works.

Pros

Good Mngt.Culture

Cons

No further learning for me

providing good work environment and staff satisfaction

In each and every day I learned new things about my profession and my day to day life activities.I learned and trained well in my profession

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sahyadri Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sahyadri Hospitals Reviews by Location