Sahyadri Hospitals

Sahyadri Hospitals Management reviews

Clear

it was very difficult to say that they don't treat the nurses like human being

management to see that their chairs are safe For each and everything nurses are held responsible even for the cleaning issues where facility has to look in to. Ask the nurses why din't you inform. Where many HK sups and PCA staffs are just passing their time.

Good Place

Good Place to work , Very much competitive , Work culture is best , Quality work happens there it will help to make you to run with expectations of work

productive and floor to get good expierience

Since I joined, I got an excellent opportunity to learn many things that helped me to improve professionally along with continuous support from the management side.I fully satisfied and learned a lot about the work place culture. I really enjoyed working with such a good team which will definitely help to work in future as good team member as it is most important in this profession. I strongly believe it was my pleasure working in this hospital and the experience I received will help me in my career ahead.

Pros

supportive colleagues, well organised

Average

Average on work life balance Average on appraisals Average in employee engagement Average in compensation and benefits poor rewards and recognition average culture

Productive & Learning place

Apart from all sector this sector is most critical, because after all important things & priorities here LIFE is most important factor. This place is given me best learning while working with my co-workers & Management.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sahyadri Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sahyadri Hospitals Reviews by Location