Sai Associates

Sai Associates Employee Reviews

I have greatly enjoyed and appreciated the opportunities and be a part of creating a great product, and work with my fellow colleagues, and I have learned so much about accounting principal and the financial knowledge which I will certainly take with me throughout my career.
Resolve the HR, Administration and Payroll related issues, sometime understand the personal problems of employees and try to help them in their personal issues.
Was working as a site Engineer for a project and also as a interior designer supervisor in another site in the same company. Work to be completed within the specified time
Pros
Transport conveyance, OT benefits, etc
Cons
Have to finish the work even it takes a long day
Full satisfaction Good working condition Nice environment Best learning place Good timing It is a good place to work with all colegs I have learned many useful information about banking auditing, tax system nd slabs I left the job only because of my marriage
Pros
Gud timing
Cons
The field helped me in individaul motivation & self confidence & also to be more proactive.
Pros
Cons
10hrs
Office administration & co-ordination for service provider to Telecom companies, Preparing and checking the Stock details, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, JCC’s, Final Invoices. Handling Petty Cash.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sai Associates?
  1. Employee Reviews