SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS

SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

I understand that a lot of people who were working with Sairung have left and there is a totally new team hence, can not judge how the company would be now.

Pros

Good work timings

Cons

Too far to commute

Sairung developer

I've been on a hunt for a house from the past six months and then I landed at Sairung. My dream for my own home was completed here with the spacious apartments and the free flowing air that accompanied with the quite. Sairung Developers helped with the process of buying my perfect place.

SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent opportunity to learn

It a good place to learn new thing and have ample scope to growth. Management is very liberal to employee and guide to achieve thair meeting goal and creteria

Was good to learn new things

Real estate development like plotting was a new experience, as building construction was as good as nill and major work was road development, compound walls, plot leveling, plantation etc. The management is good, they are one of the pioneer in plotting industry. For me my experience in building construction was of no use here that was the hardest part of the job. Rest all things were enjoyable.

Ok

public relation management was not good low salaray co-worker were good very partial management it was not all that hard none

productive

Very supportive organisation with lots of learning and experience.

work atmosphere is productive

Company is good. i enjoy my job life there. Management is good everyone helps you with a healthy competition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS Reviews by Location

Learn about SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS in popular locations

• SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?