Sales & Marketing

Working at Sales & Marketing: 9 Reviews

India9 reviews

I am facing many people of many types.

I have passionate about my field . Iam very sure about my work that I can do well , in my field. I maintain good relationships for dealer and customers .

Production and fun work

Friendly atmosphere good place A most grow company Must be a good salary packegs Work hard and good experience Senior I am interested a good com

Pros

Free lunch

Sales & Marketing insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

as a sales man

It's my first experience so I requested to give me as a salesman job so I want what is marketing as sales man so I requested that give me a job offer for me

Cons

9 to 5

sales marketing and navi mumbai

I need to source open marketing company and development source sellers and builder marketing business with development Relationship marketing i have me sourcing direct marketing business.

Pros

Etc.

Cons

Full time

Product sellings

I have Fifteen years full experience in sales and marketing. Marketing in all rounder. The hardest part of the job is nothing. I like sales and purchases.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun Workplace

Fun work place, good management, 6 days working, completely number driven organization, have multiple residential projects in Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra, and Goa.

Pros

Good Management

Collaborative Work Culture

Diversity is one of the core value for Cummins. It is one of the best company with Gender diversity which is currently standing at 26%. Cummins promotes collaborative work culture. A typical day starts with reviewing and prioritizing the work for the day. The assignments are completed which includes discussion with customers to understand their requirements, discussion with internal stakeholders for aligning with the VoC.

Pros

Diverse work force

New product to country

Company trusted the report by a leading marketing agency and imported this product. Their plan went wrong with earlier marketing Head and he was put back in another department. Made a beginning and Indian customers shall not appreciate such products immediately

Pros

nil

Cons

Long Hours

General mager- sourcing and selling leathers

I am very proud to work in this Orgainsation as I had learnt lots in work and as well as handling staffs and labourers.This company sent me to lots of countries were we learnt to meet new perople, tanneries and there products.hardest part of this job was to miss the family for few months

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sales & Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Sales & Marketing in popular locations