Salesforce

Salesforce Employee Reviews

India87 reviews

Good work

Good service and training my work to very hard and telly certificate and master of commerce completely , manager to the provide and service to the company .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hour

Benefits, good training, good work culture

Overall very good.... Nice Management..... Good Work culture...... Great Training... Benefits very good. Iphone and Laptop Apple... Love the Ohana....

Pros

benefits and salary

Cons

too much work

Salesforce insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

If you hired as an Full time employee then work life will be happy and secured. If join as contractor we never know if they renew or end. One of the best company

Salesforce is indeed a great place to work!

Totally impressed by the company culture, driven by values, takes a lot of care of employees, ease of flexibility, tremendous support from leadership. What else one needs?

Amazing place to work,nice work culture and scope of work is impactful to the business.Great leadership goals and transparent in nature.

In terms of career growth, work life balance, learning scope , benefits in comparision to the market, value add to the business, management transparency its a very relaxed and collaborative work style in Salesforce.Timings are flexible and office also has place to relax with social corners/games/refreshments.

CSG can be worst

CSG is worst , other departments are good.Benefits are there but they are not worth if you are working in CSG department.Managers are illiterate.., they will make you work like bots.Eventually it's not their mistake.., Salesforce working model at CSG is phenomenally stressful.

Nice place to learn and grow

typical day at work included having standup meetings sprint reviews etc. Also had fun evening collectively playing games after 5 pm. Pretty cool gifts and benefits.

Fast paced, collaborative and innovative

Market leading company led by purpose and values. Global leadership that communicates in a transparent manner. Environment is fast paced and collaborative. Constantly changing work nature that needs quick adaptation and learning mindset.

Salesforce truly is a great place to work

I’ve been here for five years and had the opportunity to work in three different teams with different managers in different orgs. My experience has always been great, there is great support and opportunities to grow and learn. Management is especially great and always open to listening. Though the work pressure is high sometimes, it is enjoyable and manageable with the support you get.

Awesome company and perks. Best work-life balance. A considerable amount of leaves. Very good company culture. Free food. Wellness reimbursement. Best pre and post covid support.

Pros

A good amount of leaves, Espp

Cons

Productive, Fast Paced, Collaborative, Competitive and Fun environment to work in.

Salesforce has so far been a dream job come true.Its got a phenomenal work culture, Equal opportunities, Equal pay, Inclusive, Productive, Fast Paced, Collaborative, Competitive and Fun work environment.

Pros

Free Lunches, indeed... and much much more. Equal opportunities, Equal pay, Inclusive, Productive, Fast Paced, Collaborative, Competitive work place.

Cons

You get consumed with Passion to better yourself everyday!!, If that's what you call a Con, but its actually a plus point for me, not a single dull moment - everyday is a progressive step, towards achieving a team / collective V2MOM goal.

About Salesforce

Salesforce is easily one of the best pieces of CRM software available today. People who join this company, it's a fun learning place where in they accept all the people from different community and company believes in equality.I would like to convey my gratitude for the unending support and guidance that I have received throughout my tenure in this amazing organization. I enjoyed working with different people and I feel fortunate to have been part of Salesforce Ohana for these past 5 years.

Pros

Employees can ask for emergency leave, Parental leaves and Wellness program is one of the best in Salesforce.

Cons

Work from Home flexibility for CSG team in India is not available permanently.

Work life balance is Good

Even though we have cons but those are negligible , C level Management always focus to ensure provide environment employee friendly and they are doing it and they are implementing new ideas for the employee well being.

Good

Good company and great benefits. Lacks work life balance and growth. Needs to learn lot of internal tools which will not help in future career. Loads of work.

Awesome work life balance

Life js comfortable at Salesforce, lots of benefitsYou can chill and enjoy, the pay is good, but often burocratic like a govt job. management is good

Pros

Free lunch, good insurance and good pay

Cons

burocracy

good company

Awesome company to work for , you get everything there work life balancepaide well vacations job security good managers career development hike

Pros

work life balance

Cons

nothing

Great place to work with a sense of satisfaction

If you are looking for a #dreamjob then this is your place. Every day is a new set of challenges. Awesome working culture as well. Just cannot ask for more.

Pros

Great work culture, Good Leadership team, Obviously free lunches and barista

Prodective and fun place

Easy and hard work maximum girls are work in place so I feel comfortable then maneger is very good character, lunch one hr easy work some days heavy bill so heavy work

Pros

Free tea

Outstanding Work Culture

Every employee is treated respectfully and is given importance. Best workplace I have experienced till date. Good benefits and worklife balance among the companies in the recent times.

Pros

ESPP and Office Space

Cons

CSG is worst place in Salesforce

Support role is very worst but other departments in the company are good to work.Benefits provided by the company are far better than anyone in the market.

Benefits

Cons

Night Shift

Best Culture Ever

I joined salesforce in H1 2016 in HQ and then relocated to India in H2 2017. The 5 year journey has been amazing. The best thing about the company is the culture and the team's you'll work with. People are smart and hard-working.

Pros

Free Food, Flexible working hours, Great team bonding, Fun events

Cons

Since the company HQ is in US expect late evening meetings part of the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Salesforce with