Salesforce

Salesforce Pay & Benefits reviews

The Work culture is pretty amazing at salesforce, One get enough time to explore and learn new things without impacting the work and personal life. Its fun to be a part of Salesforce Ohana.
Pros
Defiantly free Breakfast-Lunch-Snacks-Dinner
Cons
Conducted field training to internal partners to enhance sales opportunities. Trained account executives on selling processes, product knowledge, and technology, (Salesforce.com and other technical tools). Provided technical and customer service support for 500 executives. Successfully acted as intermediary between end users and the customer experience developers in identifying opportunities for improving the growth of the company and users skill level.
The company provides a good work environment and facilities. Management is very supportive, like salary credit on time, food facility for nightshift people, etc.
Hyderabad management does not understand the effort that each employee is putting, as a result, there are many experience folks quit the Org. But still, they are not realizing.
Pros
there are many employee benifits
Cons
Management is too much worst and they don't know the value of techie.
Salesforce is a great to place to work. There are lots of benefits. Everyone here treats each other as a part of Ohana However,This role is challenging and we will have lot to learn.
Every employee get same benefits , no band concept. Everyone can see their manager goals and everything transparent. Gym,health benefits and good pay I really love it.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Transport but here all are general shift.
Employee friendly organization and with good Salary/Benefits. Facilities available on campus are amazing which motivates a person to work even harder and proves his best.
No growth opportunities in India. No a great paymaster either. Work would have been good if they were developing something great. The only decent thing here is okayish work-life balance and decent benefits (except salary). The stock refresh sucks too..
Pros
Free Lunch & Snacks; decent benefits
Cons
No growth.
Good employee benefits but no work life balance especially morning shifts. Management never acknowledge employees concern. Hectic pressures situation. No breaks you will get from 9 AM - 6AM sometimes you can't take your lunch.
Pros
Salary and other benefits
Cons
no worklife balance
Great company culture and benefits. Choose you work wisely and don't worry about anything else regarding the company. Best company I have ever seen in my career.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Salesforce?
An awesome company to work for and i'm living my dream at the moment writing this. Its one of the Best Places to work. However, there is a cost to be No.1 in the World...hardwork.
Pros
Free Lunch, perks, benefits
Great place to work and Most innovative company. Good work life balance. Free wellness reimbursement every month,Free food, Free dental and eye reimbursement.
Pros
Free wellness reimbursement every month, Free food, Free dental and eye reimbursement.
Cons
Na
For this role, you have to work on cases which customer raise when they found issues using Salesforce platform. By solving these issues, I have got a chance to work on multiple orgs which allows me to think differently and eventually enhanced my way of critical thinking about the logic which can be implemented. On a daily, we have to meet the SLA for the cases and need to satisfy the customers to get a high score CSAT(Min Avg. 9.05). Due to Ohana culture, everyone is friendly and helpful which is quite a unique thing I have found at Salesforce. The hardest part at Salesforce is you have to be very sound of the issue which you are handling it. But because of this only I personally able to learn lot of things in short span of time which sometimes feels great.
Pros
Free lunch, health benefits etc.
Cons
I am new here so not sure about the cons as of now
Good Compensation and work environment. Good Learning Opportunites. Good team. More Technology exposure. Good Management. Team outing and more fun.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Long Hours
The best place to work with competitive salaries and benefits.
Pros
Free Lunch, Gym Benefits
Cons
It was an good experience overall, Management was very coperative, they always took care of our incentives
Pros
cabs
Cons
Night shifts
It is very good place to enjoy the work and our management are very friendly nature with employees
Pros
It is very good for employees to do the job